Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

From that article

It has also emerged that the Magpies could be tempted by the untried partnership of Manchester United duo Ryan Giggs and Michael Carrick.

Giggs is keen to branch out into a meatier managerial role and Carrick, who is a Geordie and is nearing the end of his career in the Old Trafford giants' midfield, is his choice as player/coach.

:lol:

I'd rather roll my foreskin back and dunk my helmet in cayenne pepper.

this will obviously have been quoted already but this quote man, he's fucking ace :lol:

“I was promoted twice in Spain, at Extremadura and Tenerife,” he said. “Whether it’s in the Championship or the Premier League a coach’s job doesn’t change too much. Winning trophies around the world and being in the Champions League is what you’re looking for, but I’ve already done these things. I decided to come here because I knew it could be a big challenge and could also be really important for my future.”

Basically, what we can take from these latest reports is that if Rafa doesn't stay then it's because the club have not done enough to keep him... which worries me immensely!  :(

Basically, what we can take from these latest reports is that if Rafa doesn't stay then it's because the club have not done enough to keep him... which worries me immensely!  :(

Which was always going to be the case....

By the sounds of it the club will do what Rafa wants to keep him. Mike Ashley wanting to speak to Rafa before last Wednesday (but Rafa putting the meeting back to after today) and Charnley's job hanging on keeping Rafa. Securing Rafa and giving him what he needs (which will improve everything at the club anyway) is the closest guarantee to getting promoted back to the Premiership as we can get. Premiership status is what matters to Ashley. Whatever it costs will be cheap compared to not getting promoted. The fans are fully behind Rafa. It's been a long time since we have had a manager the fans trust and respect.

Get Benitez and the gates will still be mid to late 40k, with warnock they'll be half that

warnock? :lol:

has that been mentioned somewhere?

In the press; must be a wind up. Just imagine, Charnley comes out saying we couldn't get Rafa over the line but we've managed to snare Warnock from Rotherham.

Get Benitez and the gates will still be mid to late 40k, with warnock they'll be half that

warnock? [emoji38]

In the press; must be a wind up. Just imagine, Charnley comes out saying we couldn't get Rafa over the line but we've managed to snare Warnock from Rotherham.

[emoji38]

If  Benny decides to stay and he will make that decision not the Charmers or Ashleys of this world, as he will not allow them to dictate to him, then this could be the beginnings of a new Keegan era, how I wish the kids of today could see our fantastic team known as the Entertainers from that period.

warnock? :lol:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-eye-neil-warnock-manager-7967779

god help us, if that was the case then we will need to find another manager for the PL or keep Warnock for the next level down.

32% voted yes, thanks mackems

This all sounds pretty positive from Rafa but my worry is that he'll ask for guarantees that there will be significant transfer funds available in order to make us competitive so we get promoted straight away but that what Ashley offers him won't be enough and he'll walk.

I can see Ashley giving him the TV money but not putting his hand in his own pocket for transfer funds. The TV money isn't that much in the Championship is it? Anyone know the figure?

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article7968428.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/Newcastle-badge-Neil-Warnock.jpg

Why doesn't he have eyebrows?

Because his eyebrows like him as much as we do.