Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Never thought I could love a NUFC manager in the same way I did Kevin Keegan, and to a slightly lesser extent, Sir Bobby, but this fella is narve going to test that.

Would you still 'love' him if he fails to get us up?

Yes because I know he'll have given it his best shot and won't come out with bullsh!t excuses and blame everyone but himself for his failure. Clearly he's an absolutely incredible bloke, not to mention one of the top managers in world football and he's already played a massive part in reshaping the club on and off the field.

He's the sole reason why myself and 1000's of others who had previously packed in their season tickets are returning next season regardless of relegation. He's actually made the club worthwhile supporting which we haven't been able to say for at least a decade. We know we won't just sack off the cup completions. No sell before we buy policy. No only signing players with a sell on value. Fuc*ing hell man he's even actively playing a part in improving the SJP atmosphere, not to mention the work he's doing in securing the future fanbase of the club.

Whatever happens he'll leave a legacy here for years to come.

I've never known people be so excited for the start of a season even though it's in the 2nd division and that's all down to him. Basically he's given us some hope, something to get behind. As a Newcastle fan that's all I really want.

I even enjoyed the end of the season despite getting relegated. It was so weird actually being behind the team again. The years of Pardew and Carver really killed something inside to the point I was actually willing us to lose just to be shot of them, and I know I'm not the only one. Great to have our club back, and I wouldn't want anyone else in charge. He's far better than I realised now I've seen how much dedication he has for the smallest details.

I was basically getting ready to ignore NUFC completely this season, now I've already got tickets for the Fulham game and will be going to a lot more.

Same and I'm also going to the bloody Southend game on a Tuesday night too FFS.

http://i.makeagif.com/media/1-30-2014/YyWCgu.gif

You could possibly use a DNS site to disguise your location and get Now TV day passes for £6.99 a go. I used Smart DNS from Overplay to watch all last season's games on Premier League Pass, which is only meant for New Zealand.

Video kicking about of the kids reaction to Rafa yesterday, absolute heart warming.

If someone could post it up I'd be great full,  think it was bbc newcastle.

You could possibly use a DNS site to disguise your location and get Now TV day passes for £6.99 a go. I used Smart DNS from Overplay to watch all last season's games on Premier League Pass, which is only meant for New Zealand.

Fucking smart arse, now you tell us!

Video kicking about of the kids reaction to Rafa yesterday, absolute heart warming.

If someone could post it up I'd be great full,  think it was bbc newcastle.

Guest antz1uk

Not gonna lie, I'd probably sprint towards Rafa like them if I seen him too :lol:

Memories of 'Mandoon' sprinting across the terraces to see Ben Arfa and tripping over the railing  :lol:

Not gonna lie, I'd probably sprint towards Rafa like them if I seen him too :lol:

Memories of 'Mandoon' sprinting across the terraces to see Ben Arfa and tripping over the railing  :lol:

Worra knacker :lol: :lol:

i've even had to buy my 2 daughters (5 and 11) tickets for the vitesse friendly. me and my 2 boys have season tickets close to the gallowgate corner and my elder daughter was gutted as there were no extra season tickets available close to us. she's never been to a game before but has gotten caught up in the whole "Rafalution" thing.

such a feel good factor in the city despite relegation. would be great to sell out the ground for that friendly. a real 2 fingers up to the premiership and SKY.

“To go from the Premier League to the Championship is not easy for anyone. I understand that Sissoko and Wijnaldum need some time to analyse the situation and understand where they are.”

“But they need to take their responsibility too – and try to do their best to change the situation.”

“In this case, it would be to do well, get us promoted back to the Premier League and everyone will be happy.”

“As I have said before, if we don’t want to sell anyone we don’t have to sell anyone.

“We understand that the market is quite difficult and someone will maybe come with a big offer for a player. Then we have to analyse whether we say yes or no. But at the moment we will say no to everyone.”

Well said Rafa :thup: He's fucking class like! Not bending over and taking shit. He's the boss!  :frantic: :smitten:

Imagine if it was Pardew being asked that question.

"Well there are clubs out there, owned by sovereign states and we're vulnerable to that.  We can't compete financially with clubs like Swansea and Southampton, or even with the likes of Bournemouth and Crystal Palace."

"If a big bid comes in during the window, then we'd have to consider it."

"Please buy my players.  Please?"

I know the whole narrative with Sissoko and Wijnaldum is that they are "cowards" or "go missing" and that they both "couldn't give a s***" but I really want to keep both of them.  I know there will be a huge question mark over their application and willingness to continue playing for us but if there is one man who can sort this its Rafa.

Plus they will both be disgusting in the championship, Barton was one of the best players down there last season FFS.

I know the whole narrative with Sissoko and Wijnaldum is that they are "cowards" or "go missing" and that they both "couldn't give a s***" but I really want to keep both of them.  I know there will be a huge question mark over their application and willingness to continue playing for us but if there is one man who can sort this its Rafa.

Plus they will both be disgusting in the championship, Barton was one of the best players down there last season FFS.

Aye :thup: I would keep them unless we get offered absolutely ridiculous money that will help us now and in the long term. Otherwise the both of them should stay, and if they still don't accept it then let em rot in hell, somewhere outside the club where they can't affect anyone, it's their problem if they can't take any responsibility. Would be nice to have both of them motivated and starting for us tbh.. Feels fucking good having Rafa :) Win win i'd say no matter what.