Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Nobody is ever beyond criticism but I have full faith in him and it'll take quite a while to change that.

Think people that are faltering already are slightly mental.

Think it's more to do with the really negative tactics and line ups.

Why's he gone super defensive and cagey so far, doesn't make sense?

cos he knows we have no goals in the side- but thats the whole point, fans have been saying this for 4 or 5 years and the people responsible at the club have let it drift on.

Has to have a plan b to his 'system' that fits the players we have not the players he wants us to have*

* - barring crazy spending coming up which fixes that problem.

Not sure about having the players tbh, a lot of them look like they belong in this division.

Nobody is ever beyond criticism but I have full faith in him and it'll take quite a while to change that.

Think it's more to do with the really negative tactics and line ups.

Don't start faltering mate.

:thup:

He is working with some poor attackers, but he's only made things worse, so far. We need to not overreact.

I feel like he's overthinking this league so far. We don't need to produce a rigid tactical masterpiece to beat teams like Huddersfield, we need our players playing with freedom and confidence. We shouldn't be setting up to not lose.

This :thup:

Yeah, you were still defending McClaren in March, though. :lol:

My only worries are he's obviously not stressed the need for new players to the two cunts in charge. That and the fact his way of playing football won't see us finish top 2. He'll have to change it, hopefully he isn't too stubborn.

Agreed. Recruitment over the years has been as much of a problem.

Worrying thing is they see this (if it continues) as a reason to revert back to their old system for recruitment.

Problem we have is the 4-2-3-1 is good as a counter attacking formation as we saw against Tottenham, but now teams are sitting deep and we lack ideas. Up front we're lacking numbers because we're not set up to attack, we're set up to counter. It just looks awful right now.

Rafa will sort it out i've no doubt, fast as possible would be nice like.

Just a 'wake up call' tbh. Same if we get turned over again next game and the one after that. No big issues here, just wake up calls. f***ing load of s****.

Need to stop hitting the fucking snooze button.

I think it just takes time. We won't be losing these games in mid October.. Just takes time to settle. I am worried tho that we are not defending well

We saw that with Pardew, though. We looked most fragile defensively when we had the most defensive players on the field. You don't get anywhere in English football by setting up not to lose.

I'm just hoping that things going so bad so fast will force him into making some big changes. We're already in for a LB and apparently another striker which we need, hopefully he sees how pointless playing Anita on the wing is and goes for another winger too.

I doubt he'll stop playing 4-2-3-1 anytime soon though.

This :thup:

Yeah, you were still defending McClaren in March, though. :lol:

My only worries are he's obviously not stressed the need for new players to the two cunts in charge. That and the fact his way of playing football won't see us finish top 2. He'll have to change it, hopefully he isn't too stubborn.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? You've had shit opinions before, the only differences is that I can admit when I'm wrong, whereas you get precious and can't accept that your godlike opinion isn't fact.