Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Just a 'wake up call' tbh. Same if we get turned over again next game and the one after that. No big issues here, just wake up calls. Fucking load of shite.

Good job nobody is saying that. :thup:

They did after Fulham and plenty of people went along with it when it was very clearly cliched Shite tbqh.

That was the first game. This isn't, and it isn't acceptable. You're arguing against no one.

Ok Rafa got some things wrong today and against Fulham. Sometimes thats going to happen, no manager is going to get it right 100% of the time and in both games he has made changes in areas where we have identified weaknesses where he can, think Colback being taken off last week and Aarons this week as examples. This is what sets him apart from our previous managers, he's not making the same mistakes and is prepared to admit he is wrong and change things even during games. If people want a team where everything is going to fall into place with a manager who can make mistakes and don't get punished by it then Barcelona and Real Madrid are there support guys.

Honestly man the comments of 'Change it or piss off', 'Things are not going to work out' are cringeworthy and I'm sick of hearing them already. Either get behind the best manager we have had and one who has changed so much about the club already and give him a fair chance or piss off.

Ok Rafa got some things wrong today and against Fulham. Sometimes that going to happen, no manager is going to get it right 100% of the time and in both games he has made changes in areas where we have identified weaknesses where he can, think Colback being taken off last week and Aarons this week. This is what sets him apart from our previous managers, he's not making the same mistakes and is prepared to admit he is wrong and change things even during games. If people want a team where everything is going to fall into place with a manager who can make mistakes and don't get punished by it then Barcelona and Real Madrid are there support guys.

Honestly man the comments of 'Change it or p*ss off', 'Things are not going to work out' are cringeworthy and I'm sick of hearing them already. Either get behind the best manager we have had and one who has changed so much about the club already and give him a fair chance or p*ss off.

+1

If he's persisting with Anita then him and Janmaat need to switch round

I imagine that is his thinking during general play tbh. He obviously doesnt trust Janmaat bombing forward all the time, so wants somebody who can cover for him when needed. I did not watch today so cant comment, but Anita was diabolical last week.

Just a 'wake up call' tbh. Same if we get turned over again next game and the one after that. No big issues here, just wake up calls. Fucking load of shite.

Good job nobody is saying that. :thup:

They did after Fulham and plenty of people went along with it when it was very clearly cliched Shite tbqh.

That was the first game. This isn't, and it isn't acceptable. You're arguing against no one.

Be nice if the people who bought it actually admitted it was a load of old gash that, if trotted out by SMc and Colo they'd have been slated.

A total nonsense and that's been proven this week. Awful excuse tbh.

Guest neesy111

Benitez is one of the best managers in Europe. Getting him to hang around and work in this league for you was a coup, no doubt about it.

Trust him. There's no way he's going to fail this season.

I'm doubtful tbh.

Guest neesy111

People are forgetting Rafa has been a failure at other club's, hugely as well.  He needs to wake up to what we need in this division and soon.

He'll get it right I'm confident of that, but I think he needs to fundamentally change the way he approaches games and sets his team up. I know he's used 4-2-3-1 throughout his career but I'm not sure if this cautious, slow approach to negating the opposition is going to work. Needs horses for courses and that means playing higher, quicker with 2 up top, width and getting after teams from the first whistle.

I trust him but something needs to change.

People are forgetting Rafa has been a failure at other club's, hugely as well.  He needs to wake up to what we need in this division and soon.

What clubs was he a failure at? Real Madrid where they hound out every manager?, Napoli where he won stuff with them and was building a squad and only left to join Real Madrid? Inter? Liverpool? Valencia?, the clubs he managed before that which got him the Valencia job?

Guest neesy111

What clubs was he a failure at? Real Madrid where they hound out every manager?, Napoli where he won stuff with them and was building a squad and only left to join Real Madrid? Inter? Liverpool? Valencia?, the clubs he managed before that which got him the Valencia job?

Real and inter was massive failures tbh.

Guest neesy111

Oh dear.

Zzzzzzzzzzz.  Boring. 

He'll get it right I'm confident of that, but I think he needs to fundamentally change the way he approaches games and sets his team up. I know he's used 4-2-3-1 throughout his career but I'm not sure if this cautious, slow approach to negating the opposition is going to work. Needs horses for courses and that means playing higher, quicker with 2 up top, width and getting after teams from the first whistle.

I trust him but something needs to change.

All of this is right.

Nobody is ever beyond criticism but I have full faith in him and it'll take quite a while to change that.

Think people that are faltering already are slightly mental.

:thup: Think it's going to take a while for people to get used to trusting a manager again. It's also going to take a while for him to fix our badly broken football club.