Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Craig Hope on Twitter - Rafa Benitez says he is surprised that NUFC did not make any signings in January & does not know what happened on deadline day.

:anguish:

Here we f***ing go

Bollocks. Hope this is not the beginning of the end.

Craig Hope on Twitter - Rafa Benitez says he is surprised that NUFC did not make any signings in January & does not know what happened on deadline day.

:anguish:

Here we fucking go

Dont think he would say that. Words have probably been manipulated

Benitiez' great reputation doesn't make him immune from criticism. He's made poor tactical choices, poor subs and team selections. That said, he's been let down by some of the players consistently under-performing and Ashley interfering again.

I'll say it again, but I'll be amazed if he is here, come May.

Benitiez' great reputation doesn't make him immune from criticism. He's made poor tactical choices, poor subs and team selections. That said, he's been let down by some of the players consistently under-performing and Ashley interfering again.

I'll say it again, but I'll be amazed if he is here, come May.

We need him more than he needs us. Can see him sacking it off too - he doesn't need Ashley's interfering when he can do better.

I can also see why your home form is poorer than you're away form. SJP + 50,000 + SKY = an away team treating it as a cup final. QPR ran through walls tonight. Play them on a soggy Tuesday at Loftus Road and you'd win 6-0 or something. Away from home your team can thrive. At home, the expectation is they'll piss on everyone and that shit is contagious.

Guest neesy111

Here goes the Newcastle online strop.

If you back into the parky vs Liverpool thread, I commented on how I didn't like benitez multiple times.

I want to be proven wrong btw.

I can also see why your home form is poorer than you're away form. SJP + 50,000 + SKY = an away team treating it as a cup final. QPR ran through walls tonight. Play them on a soggy Tuesday at Loftus Road and you'd win 6-0 or something. Away from home your team can thrive. At home, the expectation is they'll piss on everyone and that shit is contagious.

Our players are definitely lacking mentally I don't think they handle pressure well at all. At times our fans don't help either mind.

Definitely a problem, and the fans get very twitchy as well. Still should be winning these games mind, but it's not easy.

Personally, I think he'll go in the summer, regardless if we get promoted or not.

Certainly seems that behind the scenes, something shifted dramatically before and during the window.

It's as if Ashley thought he had to fuck things up as we were doing too well.