Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

I wish he could sign without having to meet Charnley or Ashley. How could you turn up and agree to work with that shower of s***?

Nearly all football chairman etc are odious in some way I suppose.

I can handle odious....incompetent is what pisses me off. Hell, I've even been wishing we had Llambias back....that's how desperate I've been with Charnley running the shop.

I wish he could sign without having to meet Charnley or Ashley. How could you turn up and agree to work with that shower of s***?

I can handle odious....incompetent is what pisses me off. Hell, I've even been wishing we had Llambias back....that's how desperate I've been with Charnley running the shop.

Oh I know, I just mean in terms of meeting Ashley/Charnley. They could be a dictator, dodgy sheik, oligarch, organised criminal, all of these people run football clubs.

Llambias is the root of our problems if you look beyond Ashley.

Llambias is the root of our problems if you look beyond Ashley.

Aye, wasn't it him that wanted Pardew?

This would be unreal if it happens. If he did stay long term, I could see them fucking it up by breaking promises and not giving him the full control he'd deserve.. But for now, fingers crossed this is confirmed shortly.

This would be unreal if it happens. If he did stay long term, I could see them fucking it up by breaking promises and not giving him the full control he'd deserve.. But for now, fingers crossed this is confirmed shortly.

Yep, it definitely has the potential to blow up completely, might even happen in the summer window. But in isolation it's a great move.

Dare I say it, and it feels dirty to do so, but Charnley is about to bag us Rafa Benitez! :kasper:

f*** Llambias and his JFKs, Pardews and Hughton sacking.

Yep, felt disgusting. *shudder*

Hardly a long planned strategic move though is it. It's a kneejerk, fire-fighting appointment due to Charnley's best laid plans being totally f***ing inept.

My goodness ... to think Palace taking Pardew off us has ultimately led to this moment. This has to work out. We deserve this to work out.

God bless Rafa for respecting this club enough still to want to make something of it. Love and respect his guts for taking this on. Really hope it works out amazing for him too!

Guest Roger Kint

Fair play to the Sack Pardew lot imho, no way this happens without that whole thing

Be careful what you wish for

At last we can all look forward to a new & unequivocal level of failure.

Its going to be a real pleasure getting bummed week in / week out with a quality manager at the helm for once!

Happy day are here again...da da da...