Rafael Benitez

Jesse Pinkman

Love this thread. Everytime someone makes out hes off or angry like a little drama queen. Then the real man speaks himself. And the drama is quashed.

Some absolute fannies on here.

And others who are arrogant in their willful ignorance, acting as if nothing ever happens.

Behave you sound like some sort of NPD merchant.

Its better to sit back not shit your pants and wait for the real man to talk. Instead of just believing that because of all the shit times in the past,its never ever going away and every doom & gloom merchant that spins a tale is worthwhile listening to.

Does it actually do you any good?

They just need to be straight with him. If the budget is tight, just tell him. Don't promise every penny if that's not the intention.

It's the messing around, the lies, the deceit that stinks. Exactly the same as we've seen time and time again.

Honestly boils my p*ss that they STILL haven't f***ing learnt.

Ashleys a gambler always has been, always will be.  This is just one more play at the roulette table for Ashley.  So long as we're in the Premier League he's happy.  I was naive enough to think he'd actually give Rafa some cash to spend :idiot2:

Guest firetotheworks

Love this thread. Everytime someone makes out hes off or angry like a little drama queen. Then the real man speaks himself. And the drama is quashed.

And others who are arrogant in their willful ignorance, acting as if nothing ever happens.

Behave you sound like some sort of NPD merchant.

Its better to sit back not shit your pants and wait for the real man to talk. Instead of just believing that because of all the shit times in the past,its never ever going away and every doom & gloom merchant that spins a tale is worthwhile listening to.

Does it actually do you any good?

Does what do me any good? I'm carrying on with my life ye nah? [emoji38] This idea that people who think there's bother are sitting around supposedly shitting themselves is a weird one like.

Whatever could make Newcastle fans worried about the management of the club? :lol:

You were delighted with it under Pardew  :tongue:

Rafa doing his usual, putting pressure on in the media and marking his territory 9not as obvious as before, TBF).  Ashley comes out and shits all over the place and tries to show him who's boss. 

I'm sure this will end well  :rolleyes:

I think that article is more Douglas' interpretation of his words but still, I fucking love this man, literally I doubt not a single of the, say, top 20 or so managers in the world which is the bracket I'd class him would try and come to a club like ours and do this. And/or having to put up with owners as massive cunts as he has to cope with. Unsure about his Liverpool Hicks & Gillett feuds but those 2 can't be as loathsome as Ashley.

Anyone thinking because Rafa might have a bit of a clue about finances from different clubs he has been at and with us claiming how skint we are, he is thinking something is a bit off?

I mean this is the richest the Premier League has ever been TV money wise, surely we can hit our transfer targets early and take the rest of the window to offload players?

Puts him in a bad position if he cant tell a player to fuck off just in case he needs them.

Nee idea why he's wasting away his career here. At some point romance has to make way. There are plenty of other legitimate clubs that would take him and treat him like the delightful man he is.

V.true. :(

Think he'll quit now at some point.

Yeah, it's feeling like the beginning of the end. The club can only try his patience for so long. The project he talks of is as a builder, not as a fire fighter.