Leicester City v Newcastle United - Monday 14th March 2016

Figures 1-0 Football

Guest DonaldGrump

You have to think Leicester will beat us easily, but they struggled at home to Norwich and West Brom and given we somehow won at Spurs all things are possible. We need a good result in most of the remaining games so something is really needed......its the hope that kills you!

Would love us to beat these like.

They think they are world beaters, when in reality they are just having a bizarre season like we did when we finished 5th. Unlike us that year, the top 4 clubs have gone to pot this season and let them in it.

Their team is massively overrated, if you take Mahrez out of it (who I do think is a very good player) then you are left with a team of very average players.

Vardy is back to being average after his insane goalscoring run, Kante is a good player mind.

100% believe they'll be fighting relegation next year, I'm even going to put a decent wedge on them to go down as their form will drop off, Mahrez will leave and the extra European games will kill them.

With respect, this is a bit of a daft post. They'e the best team in the league this year and where they deserve to be based on how well they work together.

I don't expect any points but if we go out there and look committed and hard to break down it'll be a massive start.

Completely disagree, they are a team in form but nowhere near the best team in the league. Their squad on paper is probably bottom half at best, next season will be an entirely different story. As I said, they have capitalised on other teams being so average and continued their great form.

Form is temporary, class isn't.

I am gutted that they will qualify for the Champions League because imo it will be a complete waste of an English space. They'll get embarrassed in the group stages next season.

I dont expect anything from Monday, btw.

They think they are world beaters, when in reality they are just having a bizarre season like we did when we finished 5th. Unlike us that year, the top 4 clubs have gone to pot this season and let them in it.

Their team is massively overrated, if you take Mahrez out of it (who I do think is a very good player) then you are left with a team of very average players.

Vardy is back to being average after his insane goalscoring run, Kante is a good player mind.

100% believe they'll be fighting relegation next year, I'm even going to put a decent wedge on them to go down as their form will drop off, Mahrez will leave and the extra European games will kill them.

With respect, this is a bit of a daft post. They'e the best team in the league this year and where they deserve to be based on how well they work together.

I don't expect any points but if we go out there and look committed and hard to break down it'll be a massive start.

Completely disagree, they are a team in form but nowhere near the best team in the league. Their squad on paper is probably bottom half at best, next season will be an entirely different story. As I said, they have capitalised on other teams being so average and continued their great form.

I am gutted that they will qualify for the Champions League because imo it will be a complete waste of an English space. They'll get embarrassed in the group stages next season.

For someone with a username of Figures 1-0 Football, this is ridiculous.

They will see this as a huge opportunity, hopefully some nerves will kick in.  Throw our new manager into the mix and our players who will undoubtedly be more motivated and organised we might get something.

Leicester haven't been as convincing at home recently v West Brom and Norwich

Could we not have waited a week, I don't want to stop Leicester winning the league :lol:

I do. I want to trip them up then trample all over their title dreams. Will be mint seeing it happen to someone else after the Keegan title charge faltered in the final stretch.

They're a team in form for the entire season, that's generally how you win the league :lol:

Talking about the squad on paper, give over man.

In all realism, they aren't invincible. We are well capable of going there and getting something, with the new manager bounce.

Tbh, I'm going to be intrigued to see how Rafa lines us up, more than anything.

Could we not have waited a week, I don't want to stop Leicester winning the league :lol:

I do. I want to trip them up then trample all over their title dreams. Will be mint seeing it happen to someone else after the Keegan title charge faltered in the final stretch.

Completely this :lol:

Sad fucks!

Completely this :lol:

Sad fucks!

:pow:

Can't believe anyone doesn't want Leicester to win it, that's mental. Need to get a result now Rafa's in though.

It's just jealousy really. We've had it drummed into us for the last 10 years that it's impossible to compete against the megabucks clubs, and yet here's a team which should be fighting relegation about to win the Premier and leave all those clubs in their wake. Yes it's one in the eye for the big clubs, but I wanted it to be US who poked them in the eye. That's the glory we missed out on with Keegan and I don't really want to see someone else grab it. I'm petty like that.

To be fair, I'm slightly guided by the fact that I absolutely hate Leicester. I think they're a fucking horrible little club with absolute shithouse chavvy fans.

Those clappy things are cringey as anything too.

I want Tottenham to win it, as I like Poch and it would be two fingers up to the "big teams".

If it was any other club that were on some bizarre season, I wouldn't be as bothered as I am. But I just hate them.

Can't believe anyone doesn't want Leicester to win it, that's mental. Need to get a result now Rafa's in though.

Couldn't care less either way tbh, if my club isn't winning it i really couldn't care less who wins it. All the same in my eyes.

Listening to Rafa, the players must be bouncing and so up for this, I honestly think Leicester are there to be got at having seen there last few games. If we can defend properly as a team we will be right in this, and have a great chance of getting something.