Championship Planning

Tiresias

I think our stadium helped last time. Half the sides were intoxicated by it at kick off and by the time they'd got over it they were 2 or 3 down. Not sure it'll have the same effect this time, partly because I feel our fans won't be as up for it this time.

• 4 weeks later...

A huge turn over in playing staff will occur you'd think.

http://www.nufc.com/2015-16html/squad.html

I can't imagine Tottenham are interested in Perez any more.

Wijnaldum, Sissoko and Janmaat will be straight out the door as soon as they can organise their escape.

Gouffran will probably play a lot more for the last year of his contract. Riviere to get a game? Vučkić and Sammy Ameobi coming back (well done on extending their contracts for another year NUFC).

The future doesn't look like fun.

Kind of wish we'd kept hold of Obertan and Marveux now. They probably would have looked decent in a league which made Ryan Taylor and Fabrice Pancrate look competent.

I will come to your house and shit through your letterbox if you say that again.

Kind of wish we'd kept hold of Obertan and Marveux now. They probably would have looked decent in a league which made Ryan Taylor and Fabrice Pancrate look competent.

I will come to your house and shit through your letterbox if you say that again.

:lol:

Obertan would be useless in any division and Marveaux would just sit at home watching the telly with a bag of popcorn.

I stand by my assertions. He looked ok at the start of the season before the injury. Set up Gini for the second goal against Southampton. Prefer him to Ameobi :anguish: 

All depends on who is in charge. Manager has to be first priority not last as it was last time we went down.

Can't see us keeping mbemba unfortunately.

If we could I'd keep the following:

Darlow, krul

Mbemba*, lascelles, dummett, mbabu

Anita, Shelvey*, townsend*, Aarons*,

Perez*, Armstrong, Mitrovic*

The rest can royally fuck off.

Unfortunately players *will be off. The downside is we will likely have to insert the following shitehouses into the squad.

Colback, Gouffran, riviere, ameobi, vuckic, haidara (bit harsh) and maybe even coloccini.

Definitely means Steven Taylor will be here longer :anguish:

Doubt it. His contract is finished. With his injury record (never mind his playing ability) I'd be surprised if NUFC gave him a new contract. 'Pay per Play' deals don't really exist in the real world do they?

I stand by my assertions. He looked ok at the start of the season before the injury. Set up Gini for the second goal against Southampton. Prefer him to Ameobi :anguish:

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh518/petschm/cinema/cinemagraph-gif_MartyFeldmanasIgorinFrankensteinJr_1974_dirMelBrooks_byIWDRM_zpsba6f80c7.gif

Surely Krul will go? He's stayed long enough. He's not even that good of a keeper anymore, wouldnt mind Elliot/Darlow as our championship GK's at all

He's been out injured for a season. That could put other clubs off. He's only got a year to go on his contract according to http://www.nufc.com/2015-16html/squad.html so I could see Ashley wanting to cash in.

http://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh518/petschm/cinema/cinemagraph-gif_MartyFeldmanasIgorinFrankensteinJr_1974_dirMelBrooks_byIWDRM_zpsba6f80c7.gif

I've always wanted to meet you Bimpy, I'm so sad that it's going to be under these circumstances.