Newcastle United vs Man City - Tuesday 19th April 2016 @ 19:45 (Sky Sports 1)

Kaizero

0-2

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

How's your SM-G800F mate? Heard good things about it. Nowt compared to the SM-X800C obviously, but still.

Champion mate. Just champion.

How do you remove that shit btw

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Cheers

stop complaining dickheads

I would rate that post at least a 9/10 but you disappointingly neglected to mention the device and software application used so i'm knocking it down to a 2/7.  WNB.

Oh, and on topic, 1-3.  We never get anything out of these buggers.

We need to get a point against these, Liverpool or Spurs atleast. Because Sunderland are capable of getting 4 points from their fixtures even if we win two.

Goal difference could be huge. So we could do with them losing by quite a lot & us not losing by much if we do.

We need to get a point against these, Liverpool or Spurs atleast. Because Sunderland are capable of getting 4 points from their fixtures even if we win two.

Goal difference could be huge. So we could do with them losing by quite a lot & us not losing by much if we do.

:lol: :lol:

Hope Rafa starts with Perez or De Jong instead of Gini. Maybe Gini can be affective coming on as a substitute against tired legs. He's a waste of space from the off.

And how is the ticket sales like? A midweek game should generate a good atmosphere. City are on a good run but everytime they play at SJP we have gone a goal behind, dominate the game then concede the second late on. We gave them a good run at the the Etihad in the first half, had a 2nd goal disallowed before crumbling. Remembered the Tiote goal that was wrongly disallowed against them here and the roof almost came off then. Need a cracking crowd. The 2nd half crowd against Swansea was good.

Hope Rafa starts with Perez or De Jong instead of Gini. Maybe Gini can be affective coming on as a substitute against tired legs. He's a waste of space from the off.

Must agree with this mind, just haven't a clue who to put in for the best, sit back and they will kill us, we may then need Ginis pace to get out at times.

tough call this for Rafa

I'd put De Jong in for Wijnaldum on Tuesday. That cool, calm head that will help things tick nicely and he'll be intelligent enough to close the right gaps. He's also got enough about him to hold the ball up. Would like to see Mitro start to help relieve some pressure too. I guess the De Jong scenario depends if he plays Sissoko centrally too.

:lol: :lol:

Whats amusing? Assume you've written it all off then.

Most likely we will get humped 3 or 4-0.

However, Man City seem so unpredictable, with plenty of shit results away from home this season:

Draws: Manchester United, Aston Villa, Leicester, West Ham and Norwich

Losses: Spurs, Stoke, Arsenal and Liverpool.

We're totally getting humped. This is as much a NUFC v MCFC game as any time. Sadly.

I'm not getting my hopes up but until yesterday I heard we'd never beaten Swansea at home in the PL. Records are made to be broken and it's now or never.

Must agree with this mind, just haven't a clue who to put in for the best, sit back and they will kill us, we may then need Ginis pace to get out at times.

tough call this for Rafa

I don't agree with it. I thought Gini was decent in the first half, and Mitro and Perez were very good coming off the bench to replace him when we came under pressure. I'd be quite happy to see the same again.

We were the better side for 40 minutes at the Etihad (wish I could still call it Middle-Eastlands). Then ... well my memory is a bit hazy  :embarrassed: But seriously goals  change games. Score first, ably assisted by resting of De Bruyne and Aguero, and Citeh are more beatable than they have been in a long while. That said, having Nasri back scares me.

We were the better side for 40 minutes at the Etihad (wish I could still call it Middle-Eastlands). Then ... well my memory is a bit hazy  :embarrassed: But seriously goals  change games. Score first, ably assisted by resting of De Bruyne and Aguero, and Citeh are more beatable than they have been in a long while. That said, having Nasri back scares me.

Nasri went off injured on Saturday, or was it just cramp?

150% pure fight for 90+ minutes is needed.

If we could somehow win this...then everything is possible.

God i hate myself for dreaming about staying up with Rafa as our man

Need at least 165 % pure fight IMO

150% pure fight for 90+ minutes is needed.

If we could somehow win this...then everything is possible.

God i hate myself for dreaming about staying up with Rafa as our man

Need at least 165 % pure fight IMO

167.5% tbh