Newcastle United vs Man City - Tuesday 19th April 2016 @ 19:45 (Sky Sports 1)

Kaizero

150% pure fight for 90+ minutes is needed.

If we could somehow win this...then everything is possible.

God i hate myself for dreaming about staying up with Rafa as our man

Need at least 165 % pure fight IMO

167.5% tbh

Shame 100% will have to suffice then.

Mitrovic has proven to be a better striker from the bench. I'd start Cisse again but I'd pair him with Perez instead of the invisible man.

I disagree with that. Yes he's done well in a couple of games when he's been subbed on but I don't think that therefore means he's better from the bench. He's not the type of player with pace that burns past tired legs or exploits the type of space that can be available late in the game.

We're going to have even less of the ball against City and we're going to need him up front to try and hold the ball up to relieve pressure. Starting Cisse would be just suicide, inviting City to

just constantly attack.

I was massively wrong about the team selection on Saturday mind.

Start with Mitro and Cisse. Both have their own individual attributes and both bring something different to the team. Some have said better use De Jong or Perez instead of Gini but I would rather bring on either of those two against tired legs. Bringing on Cisse late on won't do anything either. Either way, Gini has to make way. Had too many chances already and it's obvious he's not taking it seriously anymore.

Be absolutely amazed if it's not the same lineup. Personally I'd drop Wijnaldum but I'm not too arsed if Rafa doesn't.

Think the same. Nearly all managers would be scared about changing a team after that result, be interesting to see if he does anything else.

I'll be surprised of he doesn't make a change, I know he hasn't got loadsof options, but isn't he the type that changes things to suit the opposition we are playing. Not to just a stop them playing, but also to cause them the most problems. 

We must be due a win against this lot!

• We've won none of the last 18 Premier League games against Man City (D2, L16), losing the last 12 in a row.

• If Man City win they'll equal the record of consecutive Premier League win against a specific opponent (13 - Manchester Utd v Wigan)

• Man City have won 7 and lost none of their last 8 visits to St James' Park.

• Newcastle record P8 W0 D0 late F1 A23

• Aguero has 10 goals in 8 Premier League games against NUFC, more than any other opponent other than Spurs.

• Aguero has 99 Premier League goals in 146 games. If he scores on Tuesday he'll be the 2nd quickest to 100 goals in the competition after Shearer (99/124)

• Silva has 5 goals and 4 assists in the last 7 appearances against Newcastle.

• Man City have scored at least 2 goals in each of the last 15 Premier League games against Newcastle and 11 in the last two meetings.

• Pellegrini's next victory will be his 100th as Man City manager in all competitions.