Newcastle United vs Man City - Tuesday 19th April 2016 @ 19:45 (Sky Sports 1)

Kaizero

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/67/590x/Rafa-Benitez-652058.jpg

"You've got to chill out, yeah, trust me. This is what I do. All right?"

Rafa will have been plotting this one. 1-0.

http://i64.tinypic.com/dgornp.png

Rafa Brenitez- "If you were to ask me to name three geniuses, I probably wouldn't say Einstein, Newton, I'd go Shankly, Sacchi, Guardiola... Michels.

We have nothing to lose, just f***ing go for it.

A point might be the difference, come the end of the season.

In my mind, we were relegated after failing to beat Sunderland and Norwich. We need to win imo.

Guest neesy111

A draw would be brilliant mind. Just keeps Norwich one win away rather than two.

We are 1 win away from being above them on GD.

Hope today is one of those days city fall to pieces against us so they get angry and whip up every other match they play.

Anyway, hoping we can get something today. There seems to be some real gut and belief. One win was what Rafa needed to get the guys believing again. Hope the ground is rocking tonight.

Got an approval panel at 12 to say if we can adopt or not, then this game tonight. Going to be an ace day or a s*** day!

6-0 Mitro (6)

Good luck man. Hope all works out well.

A draw would be brilliant mind. Just keeps Norwich one win away rather than two.

We are 1 win away from being above them on GD.

I know but Norwich will inevitably nick a point somewhere down the line so if we can get one ourselves tonight it just keeps us in there.

Would you trade no adoption for a win tonight?

Sorry mate, that ones in the bag now :-)

I'm lumping on a home win now to complete the set

:lol: Disturbing lack of willingness to take one for the team

Congratulations btw!

Using my shit predictions if they somehow all did come in all three teams would end up with 35 points so Sunderland's superior goal difference will give them an edge. I only have us picking up 7 points (beat Villa and Palace a point v Spurs)  looks a bit grim but we all knew that anyway. Who knows what Saturday's win has done for the players.

Massive if we do pick up some points tonight obviously. :)

How much is that in the Quayside Bar?

I noticed they had it in Fitzies but I just had a pint of Coors because that's what I had on Saturday and it brought a bit of luck.

I also re-iterate Paully, stay the fuck away like you did on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How much is that in the Quayside Bar?

I noticed they had it in Fitzies but I just had a pint of Coors because that's what I had on Saturday and it brought a bit of luck.

I also re-iterate Paully, stay the f*** away like you did on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha! It was a good mate's wedding!

It's a remarkable £3.40! Not sure it's wise at this time mind! Ha ha!