Liverpool 2-2 Newcastle United - post match reaction from page 26

Greg

What's Klopp on about clear penalty? Don't even know what incident he's talking about?

When Sturridge was hacked down/fell over?

Oh aye, pretty sure it wasn't a pen. Could've been if he hadn't thrown himself before the leg might've caught him.

Slightest of contact and Sturridge made an absolute meal of it. Should have been booked.

What's Klopp on about clear penalty? Don't even know what incident he's talking about?

Oh aye, pretty sure it wasn't a pen. Could've been if he hadn't thrown himself before the leg might've caught him.

Might have got it if the desperate cunt didn't hoy himself to the ground platoon style.

I thought we were desperate today - but am elated with a point

Far below the Swansea/Man City performances from our midfield & Dummett id say.

The pressing wasnt there, they had time on the ball, endless crosses. Benitez positioning our players in a compact manner is pretty much what stopped it, because the second ball would always hit another of our players. It was rarely stopped by the first defender.

If Sunderland weren't in the form they are right now, I would be over the moon with this

Beating a poor Norwich side after Norwich were well on top but stupidly have away a penalty just before half time?

Guest neesy111

Slightest of contact and Sturridge made an absolute meal of it. Should have been booked.

Could be the handball.

No matter what our predicament...coming from 2-0 down, at Anfield, to get a point is unheard of. Amazing, man.

Sure I remember been about 13 in a bar in Spain midweek watch us do just that under sir Bobby? Might be wrong like.

Yeah, we should have won it as well.

No matter what our predicament...coming from 2-0 down, at Anfield, to get a point is unheard of. Amazing, man.

Sure I remember been about 13 in a bar in Spain midweek watch us do just that under sir Bobby? Might be wrong like.

Speed and Shearer in the last 10 minutes after bringing Robert and Bellamy on. Was class.