Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace - Saturday 30th April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

nemtizz

I've only been there once, back in 2004/05 and had zero recollection of it being an atmospheric ground so was always confused by this reputation its gained, didn't realise it was some new 'ultras' group.

There was more atmosphere at Wimbledon games at Selhurst Park then there was when Crystal Palace were at home due to the bigger away allocation given. Now a couple of dozen spotty virgins jump up and down for 90 minutes acting like bellends and they call that an atmosphere. We'll show them a proper atmosphere later, not the manufactured  rubbish they call one.

Not feeling confident at all today but I hope that's just nerves. I guess if we fail to get 3 points today and again at Villa then we really deserve to go down.

A Palace no-show, a comfortable win for us and a loss for both Sunderland and Norwich please. Surely it's got to be our turn for a ballsy survival comeback...

Had a fucking dream we lost 2-1 today. When I woke up I thought it was real for a bit ffs

Don't worry, I had a dream I was eating red cabbage pizza and that's probably not likely to happen today.

good luck to one and all, big game today, we need a miracle, the cocky kunts up the road are in the box seat and i fear they cant be overtaken as Stoke look to have given up.

my fear is they are being handed survival by the teams they play, the will win 3 out of 4 and stay up with ease.

lets go out with dignity and build.

I had a dream that Hares punched each other like Kangaroos. Then I woke up and thought "what a crazy dream," then I remembered that they actually do.

What a weird thought, two big rabbits punching each other.

Anyway 3-0.

I had a dream that Hares punched each other like Kangaroos. Then I woke up and thought "what a crazy dream," then I remembered that they actually do.

Anyway 3-0.

:lol: I think I saw that exact fight in the Quilted Camel once.

good luck to one and all, big game today, we need a miracle, the cocky kunts up the road are in the box seat and i fear they cant be overtaken as Stoke look to have given up.

my fear is they are being handed survival by the teams they play, the will win 3 out of 4 and stay up with ease.

lets go out with dignity and build.

Get a grip man!

Anyway 3-0.

I'm assuming that the quilted camel is a pub and due to the nature of a hare fight, a gay establishment?

Anyway 3-0.

I'm assuming that the quilted camel is a pub and due to the nature of a hare fight, a gay establishment?

Wow. :lol:

hope Cabaye gets a red card in the first 20 minutes

You can absolutely guarantee he'll be rolling round on the ground crying like a complete fanny every time Tiote gets within 10 feet of him.

The best way to deal with Pardew will be to actually get behind Rafa.

Aye, Rafa being supported in a way that Pardew never was would be brilliant.  I know Pardew had his supporters (idiots) but the support for Rafa against Man City never happened for Pardew.