Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace - Saturday 30th April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

nemtizz

Never been more confident of an accomplished victory. Rafa vs Pardew is a genius against a retard. Looking forward to this more than any game I can remember. Let's smash this prick into the ground.

0-4 loss confirmed.

Yeah, because that's how the world works.

Never been more confident of an accomplished victory. Rafa vs Pardew is a genius against a retard. Looking forward to this more than any game I can remember. Let's smash this prick into the ground.

It is a bit one sided.  :lol:

There isn't a group of supporters in the world that recognise the difference in quality between Rafa and Pardew as keenly as we do. I'm amazed that anyone thinks we won't beat them.

Unfortunately he has to rely on XI doylums though.

There isn't a group of supporters in the world that recognise the difference in quality between Rafa and Pardew as keenly as we do. I'm amazed that anyone thinks we won't beat them.

:lol: have you not watched us for the last 5 years?

My judgement is based upon watching us for the last five years man :lol:

Have you all lost your minds? Don't you remember how fucking bad at managing football teams Alan Pardew is? :lol:

Have you all lost your minds? Don't you remember how fucking bad at managing football teams Alan Pardew is? :lol:

I'm not assured of anything. By all rights we should curb stomp them. But it's Alan Pardew, we hate him with the undying fire of a thousand suns. Just watch the jammy cunt sneak something past us. It's too good to be true that we beat him.

I'm not assured of anything. By all rights we should curb stomp them. But it's Alan Pardew, we hate him with the undying fire of a thousand suns. Just watch the jammy cunt sneak something past us. It's too good to be true that we beat him.

We hate him because he's terrible at his job :lol:

I just don't see how any of us can go into this match acting like we've already got the three points in the bag. If it were any other shit manager, sure. But the football gods are cruel, they know how much we yearn to beat this rotten sphincter.

Pardew beat Klopp earlier in the season.

I just don't see how any of us can go into this match acting like we've already got the three points in the bag. If it were any other shit manager, sure. But the football gods are cruel, they know how much we yearn to beat this rotten sphincter.

Pretty much this, it's a very winnable fixture, but we haven't won it.

I'm well aware the points are still to be won, I just expect us to win them. I don't hold to all this 'if you say something, the opposite happens' or football gods stuff. I believe in what I see, and I've seen enough of Pardew to expect Rafa's team to beat him.

I'm well aware the points are still to be won, I just expect us to win them. I don't hold to all this 'if you say something, the opposite happens' or football gods stuff. I believe in what I see, and I've seen enough of Pardew to expect Rafa's team to beat him.

I'll make a lampshade from your skin if we don't win.

Because it'll be my fault, because that's how the world works.

Because it'll be my fault, because that's how the world works.

Don't test me, Venkman.

Have you all lost your minds? Don't you remember how f***ing bad at managing football teams Alan Pardew is? :lol:

They shouldn't even be allowed into the same stadium.