Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace - Saturday 30th April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

nemtizz

Who to play on the left wing is a problem. Perez hasn't had a good game for months and he isn't really a left winger anyway. Wijnaldum has been OK at best when he has come on as a substitute on the left. Rafa seems to prefer experienced players so Aarons hasn't played. He's our only natural left winger. Sissoko has been playing better in the middle recently so I doubt he'll go back to left wing.

If we keep to this side that has been unbeaten recently, I would seriously consider dropping Ayoze. He's the only one since dropping and moving players into more suited positions that looks out of place, tires in games fast and bares little impact. Last season he looked a better player coming on from the bench.

A super sub.

Not sure who to put in, but it would either be to change the system to adapt De Jong, or hope Wijnaldum/Shelvey realise Benitez isn't arsed about a players reputation or price tag.

Possibly also consider Aarons for 45 if we keep to this system?

Just think Ayoze looks gassed and slow at times.

There isn't a group of supporters in the world that recognise the difference in quality between Rafa and Pardew as keenly as we do. I'm amazed that anyone thinks we won't beat them.

If the team with the better manager won all the time there would be no point in football. The last time Pardew met Benitez at SJP Pardew came out on top and Benitez had by far the better team.

True. But look at the context. We're at home, we desperately need the points and we're in our best form of the season. I don't even need to mention what they've been doing for the last 4 months.

If we keep to this side that has been unbeaten recently, I would seriously consider dropping Ayoze. He's the only one since dropping and moving players into more suited positions that looks out of place, tires in games fast and bares little impact. Last season he looked a better player coming on from the bench.

A super sub.

Not sure who to put in, but it would either be to change the system to adapt De Jong, or hope Wijnaldum/Shelvey realise Benitez isn't arsed about a players reputation or price tag.

Been hoping that Aarons was given a try yesterday after Perez gassed early against City. He'll take the fullbacks on just as Townsend does on the opposite wing. He wouldn't do any worse than Perez at tracking back imo. Perez is the Solskjaer kind of sub. He'll do more damage when defenders tire and game is wide open. But he won't do that from the start.

Who plays RB for Palace?

True. But look at the context. We're at home, we desperately need the points and we're in our best form of the season. I don't even need to mention what they've been doing for the last 4 months.

Exactly, we'll win this because of the difference Rafa has made and I think we'll be much better than we were against Liverpool because we've got a full week between the games so we'll be refreshed.  Games don't always go to the best teams or the best managers, in our situation it will because anything less in not good enough and we are confident enough to beat all but the best teams.

A super sub.

Been hoping that Aarons was given a try yesterday after Perez gassed early against City. He'll take the fullbacks on just as Townsend does on the opposite wing. He wouldn't do any worse than Perez at tracking back imo. Perez is the Solskjaer kind of sub. He'll do more damage when defenders tire and game is wide open. But he won't do that from the start.

Who plays RB for Palace?

Joel Ward.

This needs to have a proper European atmopshere. 

Whistling and booing every time these cunts have the ball, make them be afraid to be in possession.  Show absolute hatred to that fucking cunt and his team.

Would be great to make Pardew afraid to leave the bench again.

Absolutely fucking shitting myself for this already and there's a week to go. Hopefully they'll advance to the cup final this afternoon cos not only will the players have one eye on it but that smug cunt will be concentrating all of his immense technical nous on trying to win it.

Absolutely f***ing shitting myself for this already and there's a week to go. Hopefully they'll advance to the cup final this afternoon cos not only will the players have one eye on it but that smug c*** will be concentrating all of his immense technical nous on trying to win it.

I agree about wanting them to reach the cup final, Pardew will be full of himself if they do and their league form will not improve.  I also don't want Watford switching off in the league for obvious reasons.

Surely getting to a cup final gives a club a boost and feel good factor and the players will be trying to cement there place for the final and want to be in good form for the final. If they get knocked out then they are flat and there season over.

But we've seen some of Watford's selections lately. We need them starting Deeney & Ighalo not resting them on the bench for the cup final.

Surely getting to a cup final gives a club a boost and feel good factor and the players will be trying to cement there place for the final and want to be in good form for the final. If they get knocked out then they are flat and there season over.

Sunderland and Boro have both been relegated when reaching a cup final.

Edit.  I think I'm wrong about Boro, it was Wigan.

Sunderland and Boro have both been relegated when reaching a cup final.

Edit.  I think I'm wrong about Boro, it was Wigan.

Boro made 2 finals in a season and went down

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, losing two cup finals and being relegated in the same season must absolutely suck balls like.

What an end to the season...........Pardew wins the FA cup with Palace and wins at St James Park to get Newcastle relegated.  I am dreading it.

I think if Pardew comes here and wins he won't get out of Newcastle alive