Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace - Saturday 30th April 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

nemtizz

Just had a read through some of the palace forums.... Cant believe how deluded they are.  Yes we will probably end up getting beat but surely we are favorites for this.  EVERY single one of there posts/predictions had a comfortable Palace win.

Just had a read through some of the palace forums.... Cant believe how deluded they are.  Yes we will probably end up getting beat but surely we are favorites for this.  EVERY single one of there posts/predictions had a comfortable Palace win.

Eh? Haven't they got something like 3 wins in 20 league games? :lol:

Let them think that. everyone is going to be up for it this weekend. Just hope the players don't decide to not bother again. It would be typical of us.

Let them think that. everyone is going to be up for it this weekend. Just hope the players don't decide to not bother again. It would be typical of us.

I don't think Rafa will let that happen.

It's shame Rafa won't stoop to his level but I'd love it if he sparked him out on the touchline, love it.

That's probably the only thing that Rafa could do which would make me think more highly of him.

Palace fans thinking they can get a comfortable win against us? And we're the deluded ones? They have 1 win in how many games? And it was against Norwich at home. Are they thinking that because they won that, so they can win easily against us? They didn't beat the mackems away too did they now.

Guest firetotheworks

Reckon we win but they don't tend to lose by many. 2-0.

Newcastle have lost 19 times this season.

We are more "in-form" than they are, we have a better squad than they do, we have a much better manager than they do, we have something to play for and they have nowt.

How have they come to the conclusion that they are comfortable favourites? :lol: Bless them.

We should win this by at least 2 goals, but then again this is Newcastle United so we'll probably lose 3-0 and the mackems and Norwich will win.

Aye, Pardew give us a wave brigade will be there.

Hope the anti-Pardew brigade from the match vs Cardiff City May 2014 will be there too.

It's not about him and he shouldn't be a distraction.

Non stop support to the team and Rafa and forget about Pardew, don't waste your oxygen on him.

Hope the anti-Pardew brigade from the match vs Cardiff City May 2014 will be there too.

Non stop support to the team and Rafa and forget about Pardew, don't waste your oxygen on him.

I agree with this 100%.

Don't give a shit about anyone but us at the moment.

I agree with this 100%.

Don't give a s*** about anyone but us at the moment.

O0

f*** that. Just goad the prick.

:lol: In normal circumstances I'd probably agree but I feel this would only give Palace and Pardew something to play for.

If we act as if nothing has happened it will put out what little spark there might be for Palace to go out and win.

If we just get behind our lot then we'll inspire them to victory. Actions speak louder than words.

Non-stop support for Rafa would be quite wounding for Pardew's ego.