The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Missed the first 5 minutes but I don't tum Torres has touched the ball since I put it on

Neither has Griezemann.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mugs.

Was always going to happen. :lol: I hate myself right now.

Missed the first 5 minutes but I don't tum Torres has touched the ball since I put it on

Neither has Griezemann.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mugs.

Was always going to happen. :lol: I hate myself right now.

:lol:

I want Atletico to go through and beat Real in the final.

Believe it or not, I'm all Real if they play Atletico in the final. I despise this type of football.

Guest neesy111

Believe it or not, I'm all Real if they play Atletico in the final. I despise this type of football.

They have Pardew esq amount of luck.

It's a weird one - I love watching free flowing attacking football especially in big European games, but there's just something about this Atletico side that I find amazing to watch.

Hope they win La Liga then the CL.

What?

Nah don't agree with that :lol: They're f***ing effective. It's just dead boring to watch imo.

I can understand, I will whinge when a Pulis side puts everyone behind the ball and only tries to score on counter now and then but there's negative footy and there's negative footy taken to an artform. It's a welcome foil to all the guardiola-ball that dominates most 'top' teams, all blood thunder and commitment.

Chelsea should really have given Filipe Luis more time

Whenever I watch him for Brazil he's horrible. It's all down to Simeone this team. Might win manager of the year at this pace.