The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Still absolutely mad, this. Been on the cards for weeks and weeks but I'm still staggered by it actually being confirmed.

It's not clicked yet. I think it does for a few minutes (as I end up giggling), then I realise it really hasn't. It seems like one of those bits in a dream where you just go "oh, right, ok then". My house is now on the moon. My football team now wins titles. what.

One title mate, don't go getting too big for your boots now.

Of course not; If anyone writes "pffft who is that? Need a better calibre of signings for the CL!" about anybody on earth or "WE SHOULD BE BEATING THESE!!!11" about any game at all, they're an idiot of global proportions and should be mocked relentlessly.

It's just surreal to go from having to do a pub crawl just to find one that would put on the games, to being on every bit of media I've seen today. I think it being Tottenham's game that sealed it means it's not really sunk in properly.

Owen says that deflected strike from Alaba save was 'routine' when it's taken a huge deflection, keeper has all his weight on the wrong side prior to the deflection and a sea of bodies in front of him. How this cunt earns a living off commentary is beyond me.

Owen says that deflected strike from Alaba save was 'routine' when it's taken a huge deflection, keeper has all his weight on the wrong side prior to the deflection and a sea of bodies in front of him. How this c*** earns a living off commentary is beyond me.

Aye, that was a superb save - especially to get it away from danger too.

Owen says that deflected strike from Alaba save was 'routine' when it's taken a huge deflection, keeper has all his weight on the wrong side prior to the deflection and a sea of bodies in front of him. How this c*** earns a living off commentary is beyond me.

Aye, that was a superb save - especially to get it away from danger too.

It was an amazing save Owen is drunk.