The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Honestly, why Bayern lost then? One can argue that failing to take the chance is “playing poorly” instead of “playing well but blah blah blah”.  And btw calling Muller rusty is ridiculous.  In Kickers rating Muller is the best in Bundesliga this season. 

Muller is the best, but he's been carrying an injury lately, started last game on the bench against Atletico. I thought they lost because of Oblak. That's my opinion. And tbf, they drew and went out on away goals ;) And one could definitely argue that, but I won't. One could also argue that with points being made that the better team always wins and there's no luck or different circumstances involved in sports, that results never lie.

Kudos to Atleti's goalkeeping staff btw. De Gea, Courtois & now Oblak. 3 young keepers, all of whom improved massively during their time there and arguably 3 of the top 5 in world football now.

Kudos to Atleti's goalkeeping staff btw. De Gea, Courtois & now Oblak. 3 young keepers, all of whom improved massively during their time there and arguably 3 of the top 5 in world football now.

It's crazy. Although Courtois has been a bit disappointing this season.

Can't expect teams to play the same way. With the resources they have - I simply can't fault Atletico.

The Mourinho comparisons falter because Mourinho plays that way with the most talented and expensive teams in the division. He was a hero for his exploits with Porto & Inter. When he's had stronger teams, he hasn't been able to pull the same trick.. part of that is down to having to be more attacking imo.

I think Simeone will stick with Atletico long term which is great for European football imo. The same style and antics at Chelsea for example would not only be less successful but would be more villainous. Right now he's the anti-hero

Is it Burgos his mental assistant? He used to be a decent keeper iirc.

Is it Burgos his mental assistant? He used to be a decent keeper iirc.

Aye he is.

Just had a look and their GK coach Pablo Vercellone looks like a mafioso too.

I wish BT would get some better pundits. Ferdinand is a moron.

I wish bt would lose the rights, Hate missing games like this

I really like it when they have the journalists doing their stuff from the European Football Show but some of the ex-pros are awful.

I wish BT would get some better pundits. Ferdinand is a moron.

I wish bt would lose the rights, Hate missing games like this

I really like it when they have the journalists doing their stuff from the European Football Show but some of the ex-pros are awful.

Aye, that European Football Show is great. The rest of BT is shite though but they have so much football on.