The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Really think Klopp has s*** the bed by not playing a CF through the middle (which Firmino is not). Origi would do so well linking up against the makeshift CB pairing.

Think they played well at the Emirates and at Man City last season with Firmino up front so I'm guessing he's thought it would work the same. I hate teams not playing a striker

Arsenal is playing so well at times it's ridicilous.

And Gini is not involved at all. Just look at his movement when Liverpool's centerhalves have the ball. He doesn't even want the ball..

Hmmmm Walcott is actually good I think just not good enough for where Arsenal see themselves, and he wants to be Thierry Henry and be a striker when he's just a pacey winger who can't cross who you want on the pitch to bully slow or bad full backs but probably not neccessarily other times.

Surely if you are Liverpool and you see two inexperienced CBs for Arsenal you play an actual CF to test them? Origi, Benteke or what ever else they have would surely make more sense than Firmino.

Origi had a niggle a few weeks back apparentlly, but I thought he was fully fit now. :dontknow:

Wijnaldum hasn't changed ? twitter awash with Liverpool fans complaining of him being a ghost. £25m too, good business

They can't get away with him, Mane, Coutinho and Firmino on the field without anyone to hold it up a bit. Their midfield is getting beasted.

Hmmmm Walcott is actually good I think just not good enough for where Arsenal see themselves, and he wants to be Thierry Henry and be a striker when he's just a pacey winger who can't cross who you want on the pitch to bully slow or bad full backs but probably not neccessarily other times.

Walcott is a striker that would have been great in the era of the big man and little man striker pairings.

However in this era of one upfront, and particularly playing in this Arsenal team, he has had to fashion a role out wide, but you can see it doesn't come naturally to him at all.

He does still make fantastic runs through the middle from out wide, and needs to keep it a bit more simple when he gets the ball deeper, and then look to get in behind from wide.

It's not that I disagree, with another up front it may work, but he seems to be tried up front alone reasonably often and he can't hold the ball up. Theoretically could just play on shoulder of last defender and grab a load from passes through but never works out that way. I may make it out to be his fault too much, he's good and sometimes underrated, it just seems he can be tremendously frustrating as well.