The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Went along to the Brentford vs Forest game tonight with a few Brentford supporting mates.

Absolute fucking aids. Shit game, quality was shocking, the tempo was poor. Brentford ended up being comfortable aside from one good chance at the end, considering they literally stopped even trying after 55 mins. Food was alright though.

Brentford's ginger number 15 was literally a better version of Colback, tidy on the ball, good in the tackle, worked hard and defensively sound.

After tonight I'm confident, with our quality, that we'll be good for promotion.

Went along to the Brentford vs Forest game tonight with a few Brentford supporting mates.

Absolute fucking aids. Shit game, quality was shocking, the tempo was poor. Brentford ended up being comfortable aside from one good chance at the end, considering they literally stopped even trying after 55 mins. Food was alright though.

Brentford's ginger number 15 was literally a better version of Colback, tidy on the ball, good in the tackle, worked hard and defensively sound.

After tonight I'm confident, with our quality, that we'll be good for promotion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Woods_(footballer,_born_1993)

Fucker's got a name, you hairist.

Huddersfield managed is Klopp's former number two. Had no idea. Interesting.

Not strictly true I think. He was the Dortmund II manager, no? Not assistant manager for the first team?

Ah right. The thing I was watching they said Klopp's number two. Maybe they had it wrong.

:lol:

Tuesday night, under the floodlights, the incomparable atmosphere of Griffin Park...no wonder I didn't catch his name.

Good player though.

There aren't many things that I really, really miss about the UK, but going to random lower league (sorry) games is high up the list.