The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Surely this is the year they go don't think I have ever seen so much dross in one team

Quite a few poor sides unfortunately. I'd agree if Defoe gets injured for any length of time though. The mackems would disagree as they seem to think a division barrier automatically makes one team better than another, but in terms of organisation and effectiveness we are much improved on last year - them not so much. Would fancy us to give the bottom six or seven in the prem a game now.

Class weekend in Warsaw on mates stag, the Toon won, now Mackems getting beat 3-0  :lol:

Everton looking dangerous tbf.

Been a proper good weekend for football with the Manchester derby, Villa squandering a lead yesterday and a bit of a Chelsea/John Terry meltdown yesterday, as well as those you mentioned

I know there's some real shit in the PL this season but I'm hard pressed to pick a worse team than this bunch, absolute dross and none of them care. Without us to gift them 6 points I reckon they're down with games to spare. All that lording leagues over us and I wouldn't change places with them for anything, short sighted mackematics!

Bolasie has been unreal

I used to go to Palace quite a lot with my season ticket-holding mate when they were in the Championship (I'm not TCD, he's darker than me)...the fans used to cream over Zaha ('he's just to good for youuuuu') but personally always preferred Bolasie's ultra-awkward, weird running style. Thought he was by far the better player, even back then. His end product used to let him down a bit, but that run and cross was brilliant and he's looked like a real quality player for a while now. I love his off beat movements when he stands the defender up