The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

I think Sunderland will escape again unfortunately. They've got a genuine class goal scorer and that will win them games that the Hulls, Burnley or Swansea won't.

Sunderland are already 9 points adrift of Burnley, 5 away from Hull, 6 from Boro with all these to play home and away except from Boro. Will know a lot better once they play Swansea and Burnley away before new year. They have Liverpool, Chelsea, man United, Leicester coming up

They won't stay up I'd put money on it this year

Guest firetotheworks

I think Sunderland will escape again unfortunately. They've got a genuine class goal scorer and that will win them games that the Hulls, Burnley or Swansea won't.

All three of those teams are much better than Sunderland. I'll be absolutely astounded if Sunderland stay up this season, they're comfortably the worst team in the league.

All three of those teams are much better than Sunderland. I'll be absolutely astounded if Sunderland stay up this season, they're comfortably the worst team in the league.

I must still be carrying scars from the Pardew years.

Anyway, about Liverpool...for some reason I still want to see them fail to win the premier. I don't know why, I absolutely love Klopp but the resentment against them is just too deep rooted. It's like a mental illness.

Annoying they only got him as he was stuck out in Canada and desperate to come back he took any offer. Would never of gone there from another premiership team. Keep waiting for him to get sick. Surely he must be fed up there by now

Guest firetotheworks

I must still be carrying scars from the Pardew years.

Anyway, about Liverpool...for some reason I still want to see them fail to win the premier. I don't know why, I absolutely love Klopp but the resentment against them is just too deep rooted. It's like a mental illness.

I'm not a fan, but they play the best football and that trumps everything for me. Them or Arsenal would be my preference, and Arsenal aren't going to win it.

Swansea getting what they deserve for giving an American a PL managerial job. Sickening stuff.

That's because we were sold out to clueless American's in the first place. Bought the club because of the Premiership money, not to build a winning team.