The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Two of the best forrin imports in PL history in the studio. Henry is so annoying though

Henry is awful. What are Sky paying him again? 4m pounds a year for his pundit work? And they wonder why the subscriptions are dropping, how about getting in someone competent for 1/100th of the salary and lowering the  subscription cost for the average consumer?

Guest neesy111

Two of the best forrin imports in PL history in the studio. Henry is so annoying though

Henry is awful. What are sky paying him again? 4m pounds a year for his pundit work? And they wonder why the subscriptions are dropping, how about getting in someone competent for 1/100th of the salary and lowering the  subscription cost?

Yeap he's terrible.  While reporters are being made redundant at sky.

When's the last time Aguero scored against a good team?

I would also like to know this.

He gets overrated based on scoring two or three goals in games which Man City would win anyway these days IMO

Aguero overrated :lol:

He gets overrated based on scoring two or three goals in games which Man City would win anyway these days IMO

Aguero overrated :lol:

So bizarre :lol:

Could have easily had 2 today :lol:

Aguero overrated [emoji38]

So bizarre [emoji38]

Could have easily had 2 today [emoji38]

And didn't. If scoring hat tricks against Bournemouth is how you rate a player then fair enough

So bizarre [emoji38]

And didn't. If scoring hat tricks against Bournemouth is how you rate a player then fair enough

Eh, he's scored goals in big games for years. Arsenal, Lpool, Leicester games last season. Chelsea aswell though they werent on it. Who else was there? Spurs only really.

So bizarre [emoji38]

Eh, he's scored goals in big games for years. Arsenal, Lpool, Leicester games last season. Chelsea aswell though they werent on it. Who else was there? Spurs only really.

Taking about lately moreso than in the past. When I talk about him being overrated I'm talking about people who think he's the best player in the league, which most people seem to when I think he's a good bit off that these days