The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Ranieri did go off the deep end a little with his downplaying of their chances mind. I know he was trying to take pressure away, but I can't imagine that's all that helpful for the mindset of the players when you're completely writing off the notion of a repeat title win/challenge/something..

Ranieri did go off the deep end a little with his downplaying of their chances mind. I know he was trying to take pressure away, but I can't imagine that's all that helpful for the mindset of the players when you're completely writing off the notion of a repeat title win/challenge/something..

he was doing that all last year when they won it so don't think thats it

he was doing that all last year when they won it so don't think thats it

Was just posting the same thing. :thup:

It's kind of different downplaying your chances when you're top of the league and just trying to stay in the race on a game to game basis. They were starting a new season as champions and he was coming across as if top-10 would be bangin'. I think a "it'll be very difficult to repeat, but we're going to push to stay in the race" kind of message would've been preferable.

I'm sorry like but Leicester won the f***ing league. [emoji38] There was no complacency, they could have signed everyone that they had the possibility of buying and they wouldn't have repeated the same feat or got anywhere near it this season. They're on a ride that they need to learn to enjoy because it's not happening again.

:thup:

Imagine the match thread on here if we were them? Sure we'd all be falling over each other to say remember that season we won the league.

People shit the bed because we loose a game in the championship.

I'm sorry like but Leicester won the f***ing league. [emoji38] There was no complacency, they could have signed everyone that they had the possibility of buying and they wouldn't have repeated the same feat or got anywhere near it this season. They're on a ride that they need to learn to enjoy because it's not happening again.

:thup:

Imagine the match thread on here if we were them? Sure we'd all be falling over each other to say remember that season we won the league.

People shit the bed because we loose a game in the championship.

We'd have people supporting the opposition by now if we were Leicester like.

Guest neesy111

I'm not particularly worried by any other team but I'd still like it to be as easy a transition as possible in case anything goes considerably tits up

Well if it goes tits up then its our fault, we have an opportunity to strengthen in January if our form is poor.