The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Alli's more of a modern forward than an out and out midfielder though isn't he? He's basically a midfielder playing more or less up front, and he appears to be very good at it.

Aye, it's why i always hated him play deep for England. He's quite clearly not suited for it.

Alli's more of a modern forward than an out and out midfielder though isn't he? He's basically a midfielder playing more or less up front, and he appears to be very good at it.

Aye, it's why i always hated him play deep for England. He's quite clearly not suited for it.

seems to have that kevin nolan timing thing developing and certainly isn't good enough as either a #10 or CM...him and kane could be a very good long-term partnership for england if southgate plays them the same way and just lets alli drift in and out

19 goals and 10 assists in 52 Premier League matches and he's only 20 - quality player!

Cliche but he really is Lampard esque with his runs. His movement is fantastic.

His stats must surely be a lot better than the likes of Scholes, Gerrard and Lampard after their first 52 matches! Potential is frightening! Good job we didn't ruin him!

Took Gerrard 169 games to hit 20 goals, Lampard 140, Beckham 90 and Scholes 74. Would assume Alli has more starts and minutes in his, mind.

I don't know why they're being compared; Alli plays in a different position to all of them.

Ali is exactly what we need instead of diame and perez. N.b. I do not think for a minute we would try.

The No10/ attacking midfielder position is that nondescript position that ali currently plays anz fits so well in the 4231 formation

Ali is exactly what we need instead of diame and perez. N.b. I do not think for a minute we would try.

The No10/ attacking midfielder position is that nondescript position that ali currently plays anz fits so well in the 4231 formation

Thanks for clarifying :lol: