The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Come on Brentford! Suddenly that QPR point doesn't look that bad though a win would have been even better. Brighton going through their rough patch now after losing that unbeaten run of theirs, similar to us losing that winning record we were aiming for.

This Jesus fella.

Seen a few documentaries on him posted by a Facebook football page.

He is absolutely class a future world player of the year winner for sure!

Considering those awards are popularity contests nobody is touching them till Messi and Ronaldo retire/fall off a cliff.

What the f***ing hell is Naughton doing for that goal?

A lot of our guys think he ought to be crucified instead of Jesus.

Apart from losing, the confidence in the second half of the season is going up after the disaster of Bo Didley Bradley, hope that mistake don't send us down.

Guest neesy111

Swansea deserved a point there.

Absolutely did not :lol: Unless you think defending for your life by blocking shots is deserving of a point.

They were the better team in the second half.

City were still by far the better side across the match.

Absolutely did not :lol: Unless you think defending for your life by blocking shots is deserving of a point.

They were the better team in the second half.

''Better''. They created about two dangerous chances for 90 minutes, one was a set piece. City was all over them for big parts of this game.

I take it you don't watch the game then, second half we played very well

I take it you don't watch the game then, second half we played very well

Watched the full 90, and agree that you played better in the 2nd half than in the first. But deserving of a point? City were over 90 minutes a much better side and deserved the 3 points, you really can't argue that.

Guest neesy111

Who was the last player to win consecutive titles in the same league for different clubs? Kante can obviously do it this season.

I can only think of Cantona on top of my head.