The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Did all of the Sunlun fans there today get free tickets or what? None of them seem to give two s***s about what's happening on the field.

got it on radio Newcastle , all you can hear is women and kids screaming

Adam Johnson on day release ?

Gary Birtles is a f***ing chore to listen to. Stop whinging for the full 90 minutes for christ sake :anguish:

He's hilarious to me, but he's not commentating right now.

Is he not the co-com on the Sky feed? Or are you watching a different feed? Birtles or not, the co-com is a proper bore :lol:

:thup: he's just as annoying as Birtles then :lol:

Feels good to finally get a win, especially after the result against Real Madrid in midweek. Need a new keeper in the summer though, Varas is poor.

:thup: he's just as annoying as Birtles then :lol:

Feels good to finally get a win, especially after the result against Real Madrid in midweek. Need a new keeper in the summer though, Varas is poor.

Varas is out of contract anyway according to some Marca article I was just reading.

Sterling's been really good this season and he's still only 22

He's too inconsistent for my liking.

9 goals and 19 assists in 35 games this season is pretty good

No way those are his stats :lol: That's unbelievable. Haven't been watching every game, but against the top teams he's never been excellent imo, seems to disappear to easily from games. Was very good against West Ham away though :thup:

I was surprised too when I saw it on Twitter :lol: Think they count winning penalties as an 'assist' but it's still impressive

It's amazing stats tbf :lol: Still stick to my opinion that a better player on the right with the other two in the near future might be golden for them.

Can't stand him, but he's been arguably their player of the season