The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Plymouth beat Portsmouth to get to the League 2 play off final.

I'll not forget how when we played in them in the championship at their ground to be crowned as champions they let our fans onto the pitch, played songs for our fans as well, all this despite that result relegating them.

I honestly wish that club the very best of luck, if there ever was club from right down the league system to make it to the Premier League then I hope it's them.

Green army!

I'll not remember how when we played in them in the championship at their ground to be crowned as champions they let our fans onto the pitch, played songs for our fans as well, all this despite that result relegating them.

I honestly wish that club the very best of luck, if there ever was club from right down the league system to make it to the Premier League then I hope it's them.

Green army!

You should try and remember.

I'll not remember how when we played in them in the championship at their ground to be crowned as champions they let our fans onto the pitch, played songs for our fans as well, all this despite that result relegating them.

Green army!

You should try and remember.

:lol: Far funnier than it should be.

Villarreal are being accused by the press of throwing the game against Sporting yesterday. Villarreal had already secured 4th place and Villarreal's manager Marcelino is a die-hard Sporting fan.

There's always rumors like these around the relegation fight, every year. It's getting ugly. Rayo players were accused by La Liga's chief of throwing their game against Real Sociedad last week - which ultimately has relegated them.

Why would Rayo have been accused of throwing the Sociedad game?

Betting fraud, apparently.

It makes no sense to me. Losing at Anoeta was hardly an upset, and relegation is probably a bigger financial threat for those players than anything they could have reasonably got from that deal. But it's La Liga's chief officer who's laid down the accusation.

PSG are naming a a stand after Zlatan, what the fuck. :lol: :lol:

Hilarious but also depressing.

All time top scorer to be fair. Not that crazy when you think about it since PSG are an oil club with no history.