The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

The only possible thing they could potentially have been complaining about is seeing a flag go up and hesitating. Not even sure that happened but there's nothing wrong with the goal, fuck 'em.

What they moaning about? Absolutely nothing wrong there.

I think they are saying the linesman flagged. Play to the whistle and all that but if the flag goes up, and it would've been wrongly if it did go up, people stop.

Guest neesy111

Has Klopp ever won a cup final?

Game over!

Pretty sure he won the German double with BVB.

He did.

I think they are saying the linesman flagged. Play to the whistle and all that but if the flag goes up, and it would've been wrongly if it did go up, people stop.

He was immediately in on goal. Who exactly are they claiming stopped playing that could have affected matters?

Sevilla need to just retire their Europa League involvement.

Probably win it again next year.

bet you they wont. highly unlikely they'll be in it.

They will be if they get knocked out of the group stages of the Champions League, well if they finish 3rd in their group.

How the fuck is Giroud ahead of Gameiro for the French squad?

Gignac, too.

Target man in a 4-3-3 ain't it. Individually it probably doesn't make sense but if thems your tactics.

Bit of a fucking hammerblow to Liverpool this.

No trophies, two lost finals in one season, no CL - psychologically crippling. Shit defence is shit, I guess. ¯\_("/)_/¯

Guest neesy111

Sevilla need to just retire their Europa League involvement.

Probably win it again next year.

bet you they wont. highly unlikely they'll be in it.

Probably get knocked out of cl again.

These top managers are meant to be so good, so how come Klopp has watched his team get completely overran for 20 minutes, concede two goals and do sweet f.a. about it?

Because he's just a manager? There is so much that he can influence - despite what the likes of Pardew claim.

He could have brought Allen or Lucas on to help out the non existent midfield a lot earlier. Both Firmino and Coutinho have done the sum of nothing.

He was immediately in on goal. Who exactly are they claiming stopped playing that could have affected matters?

Players see a flag go up and claim. I;ll have to rewind aswell to see if the other player was offside (though obviously not interfering with play).

Players see a flag go up and claim. I;ll have to rewind aswell to see if the other player was offside (though obviously not interfering with play).

You play to the whistle not the flag, you are taught that from a very early age. You keep playing unless the merry whistle blower blows.