The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

La Liga once again proving what a Mickey Mouse league it is outside of the top three compared to the English Barclays Premier League.

They've only managed a poxy 6 European trohpies in the last 3 years

"I fancy Liverpool big time," Souness said. "They've got the bit between their teeth.

"I think they will win it and they will win it with a bit of style - they'll have too much for Sevilla. I know they have done well in this competition, but in Spain you've got three big teams and beyond that you've got a lot of averageness.

"I just think Liverpool will have far too much for them on the night. They will go into the game with their tails up and full of confidence. While you would expect me to back Liverpool, I do try to step back from the association I have with the football club and - without being biased - I think there is only one winner."

:laugh:

Emre Can's full on crying like a bairn :lol:

Would have been nice to see someone like that when we were relegated tbf like.

Thank fuck we were already relegated before the Spurs game.

"I fancy Liverpool big time," Souness said. "They've got the bit between their teeth.

"I think they will win it and they will win it with a bit of style - they'll have too much for Sevilla. I know they have done well in this competition, but in Spain you've got three big teams and beyond that you've got a lot of averageness.

"I just think Liverpool will have far too much for them on the night. They will go into the game with their tails up and full of confidence. While you would expect me to back Liverpool, I do try to step back from the association I have with the football club and - without being biased - I think there is only one winner."

:laugh:

:mackems: :mackems:

Have Sevilla really been Champs League drop out each of those three seasons too? FFS :tard:

Nah, just this one.

that the losers from the champions league are continued to be allowed into the Europa league after going out is one of my biggest football pet peeves. They had their shot at Europe they blew it, tough