The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Because Frogster tried to rain on the Guilliuem parade.

Just trying to keep you grounded son. He's very unreliable. My sources however tell me that Benitez is staying so you have nothing to worry about.

Just trying to keep you grounded son. He's very unreliable. My sources however tell me that Benitez is staying so you have nothing to worry about.

Usually I'd agree with you, he's an attention seeking asshole who knows fuck all for the most part and should be ignored at all costs.

But when it comes to Benitez he actually does know him as a friend (not the usual media bs I know him shit either)  so I'm inclined to take him seriously when it comes down to this but only this mind.

Your sources? :lol:

He means Guillem Balague...

The tadpole and the toad.

Imagine being this fucking smug. It's a game of football, anything can happen.

The lack of confidence and ambition is why your team now lies in the Championship. You best believe every single Manchester United player believes they are going to win this game.

The cup is ours.

You're making it extraordinarily difficult to want Manchester2 to win it over Pardew.

Guest firetotheworks

So many people? :lol: You mean those Newcastle supporters on the Newcastle forum you're on? Ah, why bother...

So many people? :lol: You mean those Newcastle supporters on the Newcastle forum you're on. Ah, why bother...

The majority of you are intelligent football fans though. :lol: Why are you all insisting Palace are going to win when you know realistically there's a small chance of it happening?

Guest neesy111

So many people? [emoji38] You mean those Newcastle supporters on the Newcastle forum you're on. Ah, why bother...

The majority of you are intelligent football fans though. [emoji38] Why are you all insisting Palace are going to win when you know realistically there's a small chance of it happening?

Because we know how flukey pardew is.

Guest neesy111

He's not really flukey, more boom and bust, and the bust has well and truly come with Palace already.

They still got to the final though.