The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Chelsea 3-0 down now; look all over the show against a relatively weak R Madrid XI

Chelsea are hardly playing their first XI either tbf.

They have a stronger team than R Madrid IMO

think Madrid are playing quite a few Castilla players (their 3rd team?)

Brazil U23 obliterating Japan U23 in a Pre-Olympic friendly. 2-0 after 40min but could easily been much more.

Refreshing to see a front five with a ball playing DM behind them.

Rafinha FelipeAnderson

Gabriel GabrielJesus Neymar

Brazil U23 obliterating Japan U23 in a Pre-Olympic friendly. 2-0 after 40min but could easily been much more.

Rafinha FelipeAnderson

Is Gabriel Jesus aka Gabigol? There was another striker linked with Man C too

On a seperate note I loved the Argentina u23 gold winning team under Pekerman; it was unreal; 

Rafinha FelipeAnderson

Is Gabriel Jesus aka Gabigol? There was another striker linked with Man C too

On a seperate note I loved the Argentina u23 gold winning team under Pekerman; it was unreal; 

Nah, Gabigol is Gabriel and Gabriel Jesus is the one Manchester bound.

Damn, 2-0? Brutal.

:lol: If you had been watching the game you'd see what I meant. Hit the crossbar twice while another three or four finishes should've been goal. But what is the most impressing is we're playing a high pressing game with DM Thiago Maia winning everything and then starting the attack straight away. Neymar is the only one slowing down the game which is a shame. They're playing the exact same way I've been wanting Brazil to play for years now.

Be interesting to see who Man Utd annihilate in August this year with us not being there this year

Yeah - that 0-0 draw we got there last year was a brutal anihilation - lucky not to get minus points ?

Be interesting to see who Man Utd annihilate in August this year with us not being there this year

Yeah - that 0-0 draw we got there last year was a brutal anihilation - lucky not to get minus points ?

thats-the-joke.jpg

What a result for Dundalk.

Only just heard. Great stuff. You from there or have I got that wrong?

I am. Had a season ticket for years and they won fuck all, in the 2 years since I emigrated they've won the league twice and now done this :lol:

Next round opponents are either Borussia Monchengladbach, Villarreal, Roma, Man City or Porto. Guaranteed a spot in the Europa League Group Stage. Pretty massive achievement. Was is Shelbourne that gave Deportivo a good game a few years back?

Read on another forum they can play Olympiacos, Viktoria Plzen, Red Bull Salzburg, Celtic or APOEL  if they get through

What a result for Dundalk.

Only just heard. Great stuff. You from there or have I got that wrong?

I am. Had a season ticket for years and they won fuck all, in the 2 years since I emigrated they've won the league twice and now done this :lol:

Fair play mate :lol:

Watched the first leg and tbh thought they hadn't a hope especially with it being on in Tallaght and not Dundalk. Sickened I didn't see it