The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Everyone seems to have written Villa off because of the state they were in last season - as happened with us last time.  They might do better than expected because they are not really under any pressure and Di Matteo and Clarke took West Brom up the same season we went up so they know what to expect.

Steve Clarke wasn't at WBA when they were promoted

Who is this Tubes person? Not seen someone talk so much shite for quite some time.

Good job he's not ruining every thread by constantly posting s****

Did Greg just respond to himself through joey :lol:

33/1 for Leicester to win it. Not beyond the realms at all for them to win it again. Arguably stronger than last season too

Champions League though. Can't see them maintaining the same challenge this year.

Not to mention most of the teams have got much better, either with their managers or/and increased quality on the pitch. They'll be nowhere near realistically.

Have they though? There hasn't been any of the so called top clubs who we could say have signed really well. They finished way ahead of everyone last season and look just as strong if not stronger for this season.

Guest Joe Cool

Leicester will get absolutely hammered in the Champions League.

People were saying this kind of stuff all season as they strolled to the title.

Exactly! #ReversePsychologyOrSomethingLikeThat

Who is this Tubes person? Not seen someone talk so much s**** for quite some time.

Good job he's not ruining every thread by constantly posting s****

Did Greg just respond to himself through joey :lol:

I have no idea what's happening :lol:

33/1 for Leicester to win it. Not beyond the realms at all for them to win it again. Arguably stronger than last season too

Champions League though. Can't see them maintaining the same challenge this year.

Not to mention most of the teams have got much better, either with their managers or/and increased quality on the pitch. They'll be nowhere near realistically.

Have they though? There hasn't been any of the so called top clubs who we could say have signed really well. They finished way ahead of everyone last season and look just as strong if not stronger for this season.

Whether you think so or not is different but Chelsea, City and Man United have all signed well.

Leicester will get absolutely hammered in the Champions League.

People were saying this kind of stuff all season as they strolled to the title.

I'm sticking with it tbh, law of averages says eventually i'll be right :lol: Besides the quality last year below them and Arsenal to extent was awful. I have to believe that Chelsea, City and Man Yoo all having better coaches and investing in quality for the most part will mean their season won't be repeated.

I would like them to show me up for being the idiot i am again mind.

City had a dodgy defence and keeper last season and they have done nothing about that. Gundogan just had a bad injury. Sane is young and more one for the future.

For Chelsea kante is a good signing but they already had matic and there defence again was leaky last season and signed no defenders.

Manure will have to wait and see how there signings do

City had a dodgy defence and keeper last season and they have done nothing about that. Gundogan just had a bad injury. Sane is young and more one for the future.

For Chelsea kante is a good signing but they already had matic and there defence again was leaky last season and signed no defenders.

Manure will have to wait and see how there signings do

With City and Chelsea you are underestimating the impact having a manager who they actually want to play for, Chelsea didn't give a shit because they wanted Mourinho gone because they are dicks. Same with City, once Guardiola was announced they quite clearly stopped playing for their manager.