The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Sky's SD is getting worse. I swear they deliberately downgrade the quality so you have to pay the HD charge.

:thup: Was whinging about this to a mate last week. Classic dick move from Sky, and totally unsurprising.

Black and white pictures next year. 'Upgrade to full colour HD now for only £7 a month'.

Sky's SD is getting worse. I swear they deliberately downgrade the quality so you have to pay the HD charge.

:thup: Was whinging about this to a mate last week. Classic dick move from Sky, and totally unsurprising.

Shabby.

Would think any paid subscription TV should offer HD by default nowadays too.

Shabby.

I'm with Neesy media and you get HD included if you have the XL pack, even the regular Sky channels and SSN. For Sky sports and Movies in HD they charge you £7 a month because Sky charge them that.

Shabby.

I'm with Neesy media and you get HD included if you have the XL pack, even the regular Sky channels and SSN. For Sky sports and Movies in HD they charge you £7 a month because Sky charge them that.

:lol: