The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

Level 7 is the loudest part of our stadium anyway, least they wouldn't be able to throw things at the toon fans below. Just stick them in the unpopular north east corner

No it's not, nowhere near nowadays.

Level 7 is the loudest part of our stadium anyway, least they wouldn't be able to throw things at the toon fans below. Just stick them in the unpopular north east corner

No it's not, nowhere near nowadays.

Acoustically I meant, not the fans themselves

Dunno if it's because of the wide open spaces all round,  but the pitch doesn't look very big to me.  Surely they would have gone for the maximum size permitted,  even if just to fill in a bit of space.

Looks way too long and not wide enough. Think it's the camera because it has to be zoomed in so it makes it look weird

Apparently it's 5m longer and 4m wider then Upton Park.

I imagine having to keep the running track, etc prevented them from being able to make the pitch any bigger than it is

Dunno if it's because of the wide open spaces all round,  but the pitch doesn't look very big to me.  Surely they would have gone for the maximum size permitted,  even if just to fill in a bit of space.

Looks way too long and not wide enough. Think it's the camera because it has to be zoomed in so it makes it look weird

I imagine having to keep the running track, etc prevented them from being able to make the pitch any bigger than it is

In the FIFA laws of the game it says

"The length of a pitch must be between 100 yards (90m) and 130 yards (120m) and the width not less than 50 yards (45m) and not more than 100 yards (90m)."

So you can have a 90x90 square pitch ???

In the FIFA laws of the game it says

"The length of a pitch must be between 100 yards (90m) and 130 yards (120m) and the width not less than 50 yards (45m) and not more than 100 yards (90m)."

So you can have a 90x90 square pitch ???

I think it needs to have a certain aspect ratio