The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Outside of said debilitating injury, he's going to be the best player we've ever produced, probably by a significant amount. He's amazing. Thankfully there's a lot of other young Americans succeeding across Europe in big academies, he was just the first to break through. Pretty exciting future for us.

Another solid convincing win and against a strong Colombia while Argentina, Chile and Ecuador fails to win their games. 2nd in the group all of the sudden and much more comfortable.

Ā 

Some odd results last nights. Got to love that compeitivity though. Two weakest nations picking up draws against the two strongest of recent years.

Another solid convincing win and against a strong Colombia while Argentina, Chile and Ecuador fails to win their games. 2nd in the group all of the sudden and much more comfortable.

Ā 

Some odd results last nights. Got to love that compeitivity though. Two weakest nations picking up draws against the two strongest of recent years.

Ā 

:thup: Chile has been really disappointing in these qualifiers apart from beating Brazil in the opening game. Brazil looking strong now all of the susden, 2nd half against Ecuador and first half yesterday was some of the best football I've seen us play in recent years. With Bolivia (home), Venezuela and Peru as well as Argentina at home left this year we have a strong chance of going top of the qualifiers going into 2017, which is something that was looking extremely unlikely just couple of weeks ago.

Ā 

Ā 

:thup: Chile has been really disappointing in these qualifiers apart from beating Brazil in the opening game. Brazil looking strong now all of the susden, 2nd half against Ecuador and first half yesterday was some of the best football I've seen us play in recent years. With Bolivia (home), Venezuela and Peru as well as Argentina at home left this year we have a strong chance of going top of the qualifiers going into 2017, which is something that was looking extremely unlikely just couple of weeks ago.

Ā 

Amazing what a bit of confidence can do.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Amazing what a bit of confidence can do.

Ā 

Amazing what getting rid of Dunga can do. Dunga was about three times worse now than his first time around. Thought he would've learned a thing or two, but too stubborn to be a manager.

I don't think I've seen an American player as good as him in my life. He could be world class.

Ā 

This is the first time I've seen him play but he was just that good.

Ā 

He's the player we've needed since Landon to collectively make everything and everyone around him click better and perform IMO. Build the fucking team around him and make sure he never goes to the PL to sit the bench :lol:

Not a great night for the finalists of the Euros. Portugal losing to 2-0 Switzerland and France being held to a 0-0 against Belarus.

Ā 

We should do Championships with boxing rules. Now the belt would pass on the Swiss.

Ā 

Current 'World Champions' are Uruguay.Ā  :aww:

This weekend is pretty great for football, but even though Scottish football is shit, I'd rather watch the Old Firm or Manchester derby on Sunday lunchtime than Villa v Forest, rather than having them both at lunchtime tomorrow