The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Fantastic game. Absolutely ruined in the first half but played far, far better the second half and City held on well. It's going to be a great season. So many tired players on the pitch. Haven't seen fight like that for a while.

Will be easily the two best sides in the league.

Wrong.  I thought you's were poor still.  Only the countless chances city missed made it a close game.

The only chances they missed were when we were chasing the game and they were on the counter. Second half was ours. First half was massively theirs. They deserved to win the game like but to say we were poor is ridiculous.

Other than a few half volleys from the edge of the box from Zlatan I can't remember much you created. Man City were better all the way through

Fantastic game. Absolutely ruined in the first half but played far, far better the second half and City held on well. It's going to be a great season. So many tired players on the pitch. Haven't seen fight like that for a while.

Will be easily the two best sides in the league.

Wrong.  I thought you's were poor still.  Only the countless chances city missed made it a close game.

The only chances they missed were when we were chasing the game and they were on the counter. Second half was ours. First half was massively theirs. They deserved to win the game like but to say we were poor is ridiculous.

You were poor. You had about twenty minutes of moderate pressure and only an offside goal to show for it; City absolutely dominated that game.

You do know it's opinion Neesy. [emoji38] Everyone on here talking about how good of a performance it was from City yet we're poor for losing 2-1. [emoji38]

NO is a well known shit storm of unpopular opinions anyway like. Think what you want.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Man City look awful at the back at times, but their attack is frightening. Definitely think it'll be a two horse race between them and Chelsea.

Brilliant two games of football so far, though. roll on the rest of the football!

Guest neesy111

You do know it's opinion Neesy. [emoji38] Everyone on here talking about how good of a performance it was from City yet we're poor for losing 2-1. [emoji38]

NO is a well known shit storm of unpopular opinions anyway like. Think what you want.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

You do know I'm jesting as well?