The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Preston have levelled against Barnsley, as it stands a win for us would put us 2nd.

Or not, as QPR have taken the lead and so far have a goal difference better than us, it would take a win by 3 goals for us to go above them as it stands.

BBC have us both on +4 GD?

Preston have levelled against Barnsley, as it stands a win for us would put us 2nd.

Or not, as QPR have taken the lead and so far have a goal difference better than us, it would take a win by 3 goals for us to go above them as it stands.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/avs/avatar_9365_1357950390.png

Aye, I was wrong. Flash scores didn't update correctly with the table. A win of any margin would be enough for us to go top as it stands.

You can see why they signed Moose.

He playing well then? Not that i actually care. :lol:

On the bench. The camera hasn't shown him so I imagine he's completely motionless.

Oh, my sarcasm radar completely failed on me this time. :lol:

About to come on. Stoke have got a photograph of Given in net so he'll probably fucking score.