The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Might be a bit small time - but it really annoys me that West Ham, Man City and Liverpool have bigger stadiums than us now.  Came to terms with Arsenal, but don't like this new turn of events.

Especially the way West ham's came about.

Mourinho thought that Otamendi handball should have been a penalty :lol:

If you watch it again Otamendi does seem to purposely elbow it away when you see the reaction on his face.

He doesn't purposely elbow it away though, no matter what his face looks like. It's not a penalty in a million years.

On another note, Liverpool were ridiculed when they bought Firmino for so much money but he's been really good for them and will only get better in Klopp's system

Kharma dictates that both my teams can't do well in the same season, so I guess Newcastle's promotion will come at the cost of a trophy-less Barça season. God, yesterday was awful.

Must be horrible for you :lol:

:lol: VI comes out the house and sees a bit of bird shit on his Murcielago and feels like now he can relate to the legless dude dragging himself down the street on a fucking skateboard.

Kharma dictates that both my teams can't do well in the same season, so I guess Newcastle's promotion will come at the cost of a trophy-less Barça season. God, yesterday was awful.

Must be horrible for you :lol:

:lol: VI comes out the house and sees a bit of bird s*** on his Murcielago and feels like now he can relate to the legless dude dragging himself down the street on a f***ing skateboard.

:lol: