The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Guest neesy111

Di Matteo had 5 strikers on the pitch at one point today :lol:

Need a midfield to get the ball to them dude :lol:

Graeme souness tactics that.

Norwich play better football than us and are for me the best team in the division, they went down last season not because of mismanagement or poor buys, but because they simply weren't good enough or quite ready. If we have a head start over Villa as I remarked in another thread, Norwich have a head start over us in terms of their natural development and progression. That and they are customed to this level. It's between us and them for the title really, although I can see us in the playoffs worryingly.

Norwich will be up there come the end of the season and are used to this league. However I don't think they are any stronger than they were when they last came up, and that they did via the play offs.

They will be up there, but saying they are the team to beat and they might push us into the playoffs is a bit of a stretch to say.

Norwich (like Brighton) are functional and will grind out win after win. Well suited to the division. Hopefully we'll run away with it with them. Interested to see how Wagner copes with suspensions, injuries and fatigue. Done brilliant so far mind and for them even to be talked about is some achievement.

Norwich (like Brighton) are functional and will grind out win after win. Well suited to the division. Hopefully we'll run away with it with them. Interested to see how Wagner copes with suspensions, injuries and fatigue. Done brilliant so far mind and for them even to be talked about is some achievement.

Huddersfield have had a very good start to the season, but in this league it's hard to say how well they will actually do. Typically teams start of like them then fall off the pace, though Leicester last year showed that if you can stretch the form out then anything is possible.

I can see them having a decent season, top half and possibly a promotion place. We will though have our chance to overtake them (they play Sheffield Wednesday next).