The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Sunderland are entertaining to watch because they're so bad. Boro are boring because they aren't entertainingly bad, nor very good

im finding the whole premier league boring, thought i'd miss it.

told my mate yesterday i didn't want to go up  :lol: :lol:

With exceptions, the PL is boring. PL clubs are far more risk averse than those in the Championship. When the priority for many is simply to avoid relegation and stay on the gravy train, the result is conservative, boring football. There's more margin for error in a 24-team league as well.

I love the fact that we're actually scoring goals and winning football matches, regardless of what league we're in.

:lol: Got to save that? It came past him at light speed ffs

Didnt like. Any decent keeper would save that.  He was basically there

:lol: full o shite

Watch it again and you'll see. He was inches from it as it is. Better reaction and jump and it's a save. Doesnt help that he's a short arse

:lol: Got to save that? It came past him at light speed ffs

Didnt like. Any decent keeper would save that.  He was basically there

:lol: full o s****

:lol: Should've caught it tbh

Nah catching is league one stuff. Keepers at this level should be able to just chest the ball out to get the counter attack under way.

People don't half talk some real shite when it comes to goalkeeping, in general.

"Shoulda had that." The 'that' referring to the ball knuckling in at 60 mph from 20 yards out.

:thup: I could've accepted "he could've got a hand to that", but that's about as far as I'd go. It also came through a couple of bodies.

Guest neesy111

Quite a few assume that goalkeepers should save everything at their near post, no matter how hard the shot is and swerve on the ball, which is ridiculous.

Sometimes the ball is past them before they see the ball.

Think Sky absolutely hate having to roll shit boring games like today when the likes of us, Villa, Leeds, even the likes of Derby, Forest and Wednesday are in the Championship. Ratings wise, Sky know who pull in the big numbers regularly. And some of them aren't in the Premier League.