The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Apart from Sunderland Palace, don't think there's any other club I'd rather see relegated than West Ham. The exponential growth in the size of the testicles of everyone associated with that club since their "rebranding" has been deplorable. Be hilarious to see such a "big club" dropped in their first season in their world-class facility.

Apart from Sunderland, don't think there's any other club I'd rather see relegated than West Ham. The exponential growth in the size of the testicles of everyone associated with that club since their "rebranding" has been deplorable. Be hilarious to see such a "big club" dropped in their first season in their world-class facility.

Crystal Palace man

Apart from Sunderland, don't think there's any other club I'd rather see relegated than West Ham. The exponential growth in the size of the testicles of everyone associated with that club since their "rebranding" has been deplorable. Be hilarious to see such a "big club" dropped in their first season in their world-class facility.

Crystal Palace man

Yeah I had foolishly forgotten about the King.