The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Stoke looks miles better than when they had Imbula starting. Bit mad they've got an £18 million player on their bench and are starting Adam and Whelan as their midfield 2, yet still getting decent results

Stoke looks miles better than when they had Imbula starting. Bit mad they've got an £18 million player on their bench and are starting Adam and Whelan as their midfield 2, yet still getting decent results

Glenn Whelan is a resilient fucker :lol:

Watching Beşiktaş against Napoli with my Turkish family at my sister in law's outside of Istanbul. Stupidly let on that Clattenburg is a Geordie. Getting shit now for every crap decision.

Watching Beşiktaş against Napoli with my Turkish family at my sister in law's outside of Istanbul. Stupidly let on that Clattenburg is a Geordie. Getting s*** now for every crap decision.

They'll be happy now though ironically probably the only decision he's got wrong :lol:

Watching Beşiktaş against Napoli with my Turkish family at my sister in law's outside of Istanbul. Stupidly let on that Clattenburg is a Geordie. Getting s*** now for every crap decision.

They'll be happy now though ironically probably the only decision he's got wrong :lol:

They were, for about 5 mins :) Beşiktaş is my team here but you only really have one team in your life so I'm not too fussed by the equaliser. Was funny watching the dogs nearly crap themselves though as my brother-in-law knocked the table over when the equaliser went in. :)