The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Someone was saying him and Kane weren't good enough for Tottenham the other week :lol:

They've not been great this year, but Kane was injured for a while. He's just such a clever player though. The problem people have with Alli is that he is a bit hit-or-miss and can seem like a bit of a luxury at times. Yet he has that gift of making things happen, and truly seems to have a telepathic connection with Kane.

Edit: when I said this year I meant the beginning of this season.

Is Harry Winks the next Ryan Mason?

:lol: You're going to have to explain that to me before I try to answer.

Young English dude that comes on for 5 - 10 mins each game without doing anything that extraordinary, before then being sold for a silly fee to some dumb minions.

Is Harry Winks the next Ryan Mason?

:lol: You're going to have to explain that to me before I try to answer.

Young English dude that comes on for 5 - 10 mins each game without doing anything that extraordinary, before then being sold for a silly fee to some dumb minions.

Cheers :lol:. He might be, although I think Winks is a classier player. His all-round awareness is excellent.

Also, can Watford please stop being fouling cunts?

I try hard to like Watford being my local team, but they're proper rank.

I've always had a soft spot. One of my Dad's best mates was a season ticket holder, and we'd often go there with him if Spurs weren't playing. Go for a couple of pints in Bushey then walk to the ground.