The other games today 2016/17

nemtizz

Take their fixture against us out of it, Huddersfield have easiest run in imo.

Sometimes the easiest fixtures are the hardest in the run in.

The pressure of it changes things.

Doesn't change it at all - teams are fighting for their lives and at times put in some out of the blue performances i.e. mackems

I mean for Huddersfield, in chasing they've been good, nah in fact excellent. Say they get to the same points as us or Brighton, with games running out the pressure becomes different for them, chucked in with playing teams trying to stay up. Just imo.

Ah right apologies - yes spot on but pressure will increase for them if they do pull level as it's a totally different type of pressure then at moment they have nothing to lose.

Huddersfield have won only 2 games by more than 1 goal this season which is a bit mad

Some of the teams they've dropped points against  are Blackburn, Birmingham, Preston,  Wigan and Cardiff so hopefully they drop a few more in their 'easier' games

Take their fixture against us out of it, Huddersfield have easiest run in imo.

Sometimes the easiest fixtures are the hardest in the run in.

The pressure of it changes things.

Doesn't change it at all - teams are fighting for their lives and at times put in some out of the blue performances i.e. mackems

I mean for Huddersfield, in chasing they've been good, nah in fact excellent. Say they get to the same points as us or Brighton, with games running out the pressure becomes different for them, chucked in with playing teams trying to stay up. Just imo.

Ah right apologies - yes spot on but pressure will increase for them if they do pull level as it's a totally different type of pressure then at moment they have nothing to lose.

That's what i meant, you put it better  O0

Had a good look at it and its deffo 2/3 surely.

Worst case is we bottle it and end up in the play offs, be a shame but its a possibility if Hudders keep the run going, but remember they need 6 points just to get level.

This will go to the wire, like i said the next 4 games will tell us everything.

How come there are 3 europa league games tonight?

I think it's to avoid fixture clashes between Lyon/St Etienne and Fener/Besiktas. Not sure about the Schalke game though as there's no other German sides playing tomorrow.

Guest neesy111

I think Man Utd being in the League Cup final at weekend also plays apart as well.

No it doesn't.  That was on a sunday in anycase.

How come there are 3 europa league games tonight?

I think it's to avoid fixture clashes between Lyon/St Etienne and Fener/Besiktas. Not sure about the Schalke game though as there's no other German sides playing tomorrow.

It is.