Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - Saturday 7th May 2016 @ 15:00 (No TV)

Decky

Aye, Rafa confirmed he and Janmaat are both fit.

Colo "still out".

thanks  well I think on the last couple of games surely his mind is made up who to start right back..although You have to say Janmaaat has never really been the problem

Just had the heads up that there's a fly-by banner thing happening at 2:55 organised by the BCFC fans.

"Welcome to the championship" or some malarkey.

Not sure what effect if any it's likely to have mind

Villa fans should try and do a protest like Blackpool fans last season. Invade the pitch, sit on it, shit on it, have a run at their own players until 4.45pm. Match gets abandoned, we get awarded a 3-0 win, they get to vent their displeasure at their club and everyone goes home happy. Plus mackems and Norwich lose their matches.

I'm not your mate but you're welcome.

:lol: doesn't get old

We had an autistic kid in my shop the other day, stood looking at the games on our back counter. One of my staff members lent over the counter and said to him "what you looking at there buddy?" He looked him right I'm the eye and defiantly said "I'm not your buddy!" and walked away, he was in shock, we were in tears.

Where's good for watching 3pm games in town these days? I've either not bothered or watched them locally all season.

Keep me posted as I'm in a similar situation.

:thup: Also keep me in the loop if you find a good spot.

Where's good for watching 3pm games in town these days? I've either not bothered or watched them locally all season.

Keep me posted as I'm in a similar situation.

:thup: Also keep me in the loop if you find a good spot.

From .com:

For anyone looking to watch the game in Newcastle, The City Vaults are advertising live coverage in the company of special guest Tino Asprilla. Free entry.