Aston Villa 0 - 0 Newcastle United - Post-match relegation from p.34

Kaizero

Can't understand why we weren't pumped up and didn't have a proper go at them, baffling.

Players have no drive without the fans. As was mentioned, Pardews time wasting actually kicked us on a bit last week.

Away from home, they dont believe they'll win.

The Sland result today may have done for us anyway however, we were far too cautious today. They'd list 11 in the bounce and we let them settle into the game, they looked happy with a draw and we left ourselves too little time to change the pattern of the game.

We deserve to go down.

Finished work and just came home in time to see the end of the results and I genuinely feel sick, couldn't eat my dinner, think it's the fact I'll be landing over from ireland for the Spurs game to watch a pointless match is what's hurting the most ...

Tom Parker

‏@ThomasTParker

Having traffic cones, stones and bottles chucked at us now. @nufc fans a complete and utter disgrace today. #AVFC

/from twitter

Hope some of them connected with that gollum cunts bedsheet head

Tom Parker

‏@ThomasTParker

Having traffic cones, stones and bottles chucked at us now. @nufc fans a complete and utter disgrace today. #AVFC

/from twitter

Shove your Elvis Presley up your are.

I get that Villa fans have been put through as much shit as we have the last few years, but they can seriously fuck off with that beach ball bullshit.

It's a protest against out cunty owners. 74 beachballs (1874, year of foundation) - it's nothing to do with this match.

I get that Villa fans have been put through as much shit as we have the last few years, but they can seriously fuck off with that beach ball bullshit.

It's a protest against out cunty owners. 74 beachballs (1874, year of foundation) - it's nothing to do with this match.

Yet it did affect the match. Any justice and Villa would have points deducted next season.

The crowd have been up for it the last month or so now - basically they have a unity in that they all fucking hate this set of players - it's not just this game that they've come alive. I think the general line of thought is to find at least some fun in it before the season ends.

I didn't watch today but the people on here saying you shoukd have been out of the stocks straight away and at us from the start were absolutely spot on.

Faced with that we always crumble - always. That's 11 consecutive defeats ended, and I genuinely would not have bet on us getting a single point more this season.

I appreciate you don't want to hear this but really, if you can't waltz past us with the minimum effort then either the minimum effort isn't there, or you're heading towards a bad place.

You should have been at our throats right from the off.

You lied to us Brummie; AND your posts are boring!

Their fans (the ones who weren't bothered about us at all) were revelling in this. There was little provocation from our lot. And as for the fucking beach balls!

They really are a bunch of weirdos. You would think relegation would have deflated them, but the chance to drag us down with them had them bouncing in their seats.