Give me a reason why you are going...

shintonsghost

Guest ElCid

on Sunday  :dowie:

Give me a reason why the same people have been going the last few year putting money into the fat c***s pocket.

Guest Open_C

To applaud the lads and everybody involved in the running of the club during the lap of honour

:shifty:

To support Benitez and to not give every other fucker the chance of laughing at our no show in the stands. Protest can follow when we don't retain Benitez. If any cunt pulls their fingers out and supports AO this time!!!

To get away from the wife. God I hate that woman.

Indeed...to quote from the book of Bundy: "don't try to understand women, women understand women & they hate each other"

Guest ElCid

To support Benitez and to not give every other f***er the chance of laughing at our no show in the stands. Protest can follow when we don't retain Benitez. If any c*** pulls their fingers out and supports AO this time!!!

Totally disagree those alleged so called footballers do not deserve any plaudits and the cunts in charge of the club should be hounded. There is not a cats hell chance that Rafa will stay or that bunch of cunts in charge will even give him the slightest consideration to stay.

To support Benitez and to not give every other f***er the chance of laughing at our no show in the stands. Protest can follow when we don't retain Benitez. If any c*** pulls their fingers out and supports AO this time!!!

Totally disagree those alleged so called footballers do not deserve any plaudits and the c***s in charge of the club should be hounded. There is not a cats hell chance that Rafa will stay or that bunch of c***s in charge will even give him the slightest consideration to stay.

So which bit do you disagree with? I agree with all of that but I'll be turning up.